two

Luke

After walking in on Mia in the bathroom, I felt terrible.

For one, I totally invaded her privacy, and two, my body was reacting in a way that I have never felt about Mia before.

I had a tent forming in my shorts, and I was mortified. I mean, Mia is like my little sister? But the way she looked, soaking wet with nothing but a towel covering her...

No. I can't think of Mia like that.

I sit on my bed, not knowing what to do. My situation is still very apparent, and I don't want to touch it. It doesn't make sense, I have seen Mia in a bathing suit countless times, and I've never reacted like this.

I start to try and focus on anything else than Mia's body to try and get rid of my hard-on. I think about the dinner my mom made and how good it was... and how I had my hand on Mia's thigh for a few moments. Shit, no. I think about sitting, just sitting, and try to focus only on that. Then my mind drifts to earlier, sitting in Mia's room with her, and her telling me about how she misses her cats. Her eyes are so innocent, her face so soft... What the fuck is wrong with me? After a few minutes of my dick not going down, I decide that I have to do something about it. 

Shamefully, my face hot, I lock my bedroom door and sit on the edge of my bed. I pull my shorts off my body and begin to stroke myself.
The release of some tension makes a soft moan escape from my lips. I go faster and begin to use both of my hands, one gripping the base, the other pumping fast, long strokes up and down.

Just as I am about to hit my peak, my door opens.

"No, fuck, don't come in here," I croak out, praying Mia doesn't come in and see me like this. Knees weak and face flushed, thinking about her.

Thankfully, she only gets it cracked before I protest, and she shuts it back, "sorry."

Her soft voice catches me off guard, and I think of how pretty it would be to hear soft moans escaping her pretty mouth. This thought sends me over the edge, and I lie back and spill all over my stomach and chest. My breathing is fast and rough, and all I can think of is how gross I am.

I just jacked off to my best friend, I'm disgusting.

•••••

After being on my phone for a while, I decide to go to sleep. Before I put my phone down, so check snapchat one last time. To my surprise, Mia just posted on her private story.

It's a picture of her ceiling that says she can't sleep, and I smirk. I slide up and tell her to come to my room, and then see she opened it. I turn on my blue LED lights and wait for her arrival. A few seconds later, she's in my room.

She doesn't say anything, but lays beside me and cuddles into my chest. I wrap my arms around her small body and smile to myself. She smells so good, like vanilla and lemons.

I look down and see her blink a few times, her eyelashes long and beautiful.

"Why can't you sleep Mia?" I ask her, my voice cracking from tiredness.

She drums her fingers on my torso, right above the hem of my shorts. My stomach twists and turns as I think of her tiny hand sliding past my boxe-

What is wrong with me?

While I was in my own head, Mia responded, but I didn't catch what she said. Hoping it wasn't a question, I kiss her forehead and squeeze her body gently with my arms around her. I'm so comfortable and don't want this moment to end.

"You can sleep with me if you want," I say, without thinking. Mia nods and then does something that makes my heart stop. She leans her face up and goes to kiss my cheek, but gives me a soft kiss right under my ear. I get goosebumps and tense at the contact that I'm not used to. My mind wanders again and I picture her pretty lips kissing up and down my neck, leaving a trail all the way to my-

I'm fucking hard again.

Mia cuddles into me and I can feel her relaxing while slipping into sleep. I move her tiny hand from my torso to my chest, just in case she accidentally moved lower. I feel like an asshole. Mia is so vulnerable right now and I'm being such a teenage boy.

Mia's breathing gets slower, and I go to rub her back, something she loves me to do when we nap together. I raise her baggy tee shirt up, and my knuckles graze her skin and the fabric covering her lower half. My stomach does another flip when I touch it gently again and recognize it to be lace. Holy shit can she be any hotter?

I begin to rub her back softly, while wishing away my boner and pinching the bridge of my nose. I stay up for another half hour, and by the time my dick finally goes down, Mia begins to shift her body. She turns around, facing away from me and pushes herself onto me, her lower half into me.

I audibly say "bruh." This can't be happening.

I wrap my arms around her and shut my eyes as tight as I can, and eventually fall asleep, willing myself to not get hard again.

ahahaahahha is this too much already? bc i'm vibin if y'all are :) please leave a comment and vote if you want!! ily <3