four

note: this pic is mia's swimsuit

                                      Mia

I walk downstairs and am greeted by four boys; Michael, Calum, and Ashton are grinning at me, excited to see me. Luke is sitting on the couch, phone in hand.

Michael walls up to me, his 6'1 figure towering over mine. I smile up at him, and walk into his extended arms.

"I've missed you," Mikey says into my hair as he hugs me tight.

I break the hug and smile at him, "Me too."

We walk over to the couches where everyone else is seated. I sit between Michael and Luke, Calum sits in a recliner, and Ashton sits in an old rocking chair while strumming an acoustic guitar.

Michael puts his arm around me on the back of the couch. He isn't touching me, but I can sense he wants to.

Michael has always had a soft spot in my heart, He's always so gentle and loving with me. I met the three of them when I was in middle school and started going to the same school as Luke. Even when he was going through a bad 'emo' phase, he was always so caring and thoughtful.

Luke shifts next to me, his knee brushing against mine. I lie back into Michael chest, because it's either that or Luke's.

I don't want to be touching Luke right now. Why? About twenty minutes ago I was hot and messy, touching myself in my room, and started thinking about Luke. I couldn't get him out of my head, the way he carelessly touches my thighs, the way he cuddled me to sleep last night, the way his wet chest looked after his shower. I came long and hard thinking about his slender fingers, the way they would curl insi-

"Earth to Mia," someone says, and I blink myself out of my day dream. Calum and Ashton are laughing at me, "did you not feel Michael tapping you?"

I can now feel his hand pressing on my shoulder and I smile, looking down.

"What has you so wrapped up in your head, Mia?" Calum jokes, and goes back to talking with Ashton and Michael.

"I think I know."

I look up at Luke. His cheeks are slightly pink and he looks... cocky? I don't know how to describe it, smug maybe? He just looked confident with his arms spread over the back of the couch and his feet kicked up on the table.

My face twists with confusion, "what is that supposed to mean?"

Luke smirks and shakes his head lightly, biting down on his lip ring, twisting it with his teeth.

I furrow my eyebrows at him, "Tell me Luke."

Luke shakes his head again, his cocky smile ever so evident. He pulls himself off the couch and heads upstairs, "i've got to take a leak."

I wait a moment before excusing myself, smiling politely at the boys. I head upstairs to my room, barging in on Luke in the bathroom. He turns his head to look at me and hurriedly zips up his pants, "i'm literally pissing, do you mind?"

I have never felt so agitated with Luke. Not when he forgot my birthday in the fifth grade, not when he had a 'boys only' pool party our 8th grade year, and not even when his fling of a girlfriend told him he couldn't be my friend anymore.