thirteen

just putting this out there. if u don't like smut or whatever it's called these days... stop reading. like don't read this chapter or the ones after it. anyways i hope everyone is doing well!! also i didn't edit this so if there's mistakes i sorry

mia:

"You have to get up, Luke."

I pull the covers off his bed and onto the floor. Luke couldn't care less, as he rips the fitted sheet off his mattress and curls into it. I groan, trying to pull the material from his grip, but his large hands hold it firmly, not moving at all

"Come on, this isn't fair, please just get up!"

I feel myself becoming more frustrated as Luke just rolls onto his back, his eyes closed and his cheeks rosy from sleep. A smile spreads across Luke's face as he slowly opens his eyes, adjusting to the sun streaming in through the opened curtains.

He grabs my wrist as I try to pull the covers away from him once more, pulling me onto the bed with him. I stumble as my knees help me climb onto the bed, bracing myself against Luke's body with my hands.

"You know what's not fair, Mia?" Luke pulls me into his bare chest and I run my fingers along the curve of his collar bone.

"That you won't get up?"

Luke groans and slowly flips up over, my giggles filling the air as he tickles me a little before leaning on his elbow, his other arm being used to hold my body close to his. He brings his lips to my ear and kisses my lobe softly, "No."

"No?" I ask, enjoying his soft kisses along my jaw.

"No." Luke states again, taking my hand from running through his soft curls and pinning it beside me on the bed, "It's not fair that you get to keep me up all night with your sweet kisses, and then you wake up beautiful and cheery, when I look and feel like a sewer rat."

I giggle as he blows a raspberry on my neck before pulling himself out of bed. He walks into the bathroom, peeking his head around the corner to smirk at me.

"I'm taking a shower, feel free to join."

I roll my eyes and get up, deciding to make Luke's bed before making myself and Luke some lunch.

Yes, lunch, as Luke stayed in bed until after noon, apparently tired enough to sleep through breakfast.

As I make the bed, Luke begins to belt the lyrics to "Scrawny" by Wallows, and I smile to myself. I can imagine him holding the blue loofah he has in the shower as a microphone, singing his heart out into the bubbles.

I fluff the pillows as I place them on top of the comforter and admire my work. This is probably the first time Luke's bed has ever been made, and might be the last, too.

I go downstairs and begin preparing lunch, pimento cheese spread on toasted croissants. I slice a cucumber to go with it, and just as I'm setting it on the bar, Luke comes downstairs.

He is wearing some low-hanging shorts with no shirt on, but has a towel draped over his shoulders. His hair falls in wet curls around his neck, the weight of the water pulling them down.

"Hello, beautiful," Luke says as he wraps an arm around my shoulder, pulling me in for a kiss. He sits with me and we eat our lunch together.

After we finish, Luke loads our dishes into the dishwasher and then joins me on the couch, where I'm browsing through the various streaming services the Hemmings have.

Luke pulls my legs into his lap and begins running his hands up and down my freshly shaven calves, sending tingles throughout my body

Luke's phone begins to vibrate on the table next to the sofa and he picks it up, answering as he puts the phone to his ear.