Episode 2-12: Savanaclaw

"Sssshhh everyone be quiet." Riddle orders where he and the gang are hiding underneath the bushes to get away from the Leech twins.

"Ugh geez...so tight!" Grim whines.

"Hold it in Grim!" Glory whispers.

"Ugh, hiding underneath the bush is the last thing I want to do." Ace groans.

"Be quiet Ace!" Deuce seethes.

"Guys...." Cater mutters with a sweat drop.

"I said shush everyone! We don't want to twins know that we're here!" Riddle reminds them.

Well...I knew something is off about those twins, but damn! They're relentless and run fast!

Glory thought. While the gang are hiding behind the bush, things gotten worst when they notice something landed on the branch. All of them froze when they saw something with eight legs crawling towards Glory.

Oh no! Not the time!

Glory thought when she realized what's crawling towards her and it was a spider. As a result, this triggers her spider phobia.

"Ack! It's a spider!" Ace shrieks in a shush tone.

"Everyone don't move! Especially you Glory-san!" Deuce reminds her in a softer tone.

"Hm? Why-"

Just before he could ask, Riddle notice Glory quivering with her whole body turns pale as her arachnophobia starts to kick in when she watches the spider crawling towards her. Realized what's happening, Riddle turns to Glory and grabs her hand.

"Bunny, whatever you do. Don't-"

"KYAAAAH!!!!!"

" *sighs* panic." Riddle sighs pinching his temple and her friends sweat drop after she lets out a scream and falls back from bush. She then pulls herself out of the bush quickly and hugs herself shivering from the horrific sight of the eight legged creature.

"Gaaaaah I hate it! Why do they even exist?! The way it crawls, the way its eight eyes looks at me...." Glory mutters before shivering at the thought of the spider staring straight at her due to her arachnophobia.

"Ughhhh! It's like its staring into my soul!" Glory shrills while shivering.

"Oya, that sounds awful."

She soon froze when she heard a familiar voice. Glory slowly glance up and freaked out when the twins towering over her with grins plastered on their faces.

"Eek!" Glory quickly scoots back with Riddle and her friends running to her aide.

"Rabbit!" Riddle shouts.

"Glory!" Her friends shrills as they all run to her.

"Hello again, Angelfish~." Jade greets with a frisky tone while smiling at her.

"Haha! How adorable! Lionfish is scared of a spider!" Floyd coos causing her to get flustered.

"D-Don't tease me!" Glory stutters at them while blushing. Soon Riddle frowns and grabs her hand.

"Let's go now!" Riddle shouts as he drags Glory out while the Heartslabyul gang follows them, but the twins chase after them again.

"They're coming after us!" Deuce shrieks.

"Less talking, more running!!" Glory barks while fleeing from the twins.

"Hey hey, wait up~." Floyd halts while he and Jade chase after them.