Episode 1-23: The Rise of The Queen's Wrath

As they watch the trembling rage from the strict dorm leader himself, a light spark has appear midair when they heard a 'click" sound from their collars. They have been released. This shocks Riddle as this actions befuddles him.

"?! This is...."

"H-Huh!? We're alive? What are these, card suits?" Ace shrills.

"The rose trees have all been turned into card suits. How?" Deuce asks. Glory turns to Trey to see him holding his pen with light sparkles coming out of the wand.

Is that...his unique magic?

Glory thought curiously with her eyes widen.

"Riddle, stop now!" Trey impedes shocking Cater.

"Trey's 'Doodle Suit'!? Eh...What's going on...?" He panics.

"The magic sealing collar is gone too!" Grim points out.

"Damn, you're right! I'm free!" Glory exclaims looking stunned.

"I told you. My 'Doodle Suit' can overwrite anything for a short period of time." Trey explains tilting his head with a serious look.

"So...I overwrite 'Riddle's magic' into 'my magic'." He told them.

"You're kidding...That's possible!? It's a cheat!" Cater shrills.

"Keh...Off with their heads! When I have your heads, why won't anything but card suits appear!?" Riddle rants.

"Riddle, stop this. If you go any further, you will lose everything! Look at everyone's faces!" Trey reassures.

"W-Was he seriously going through with it..."

"He went way too far...."

"A m-monster..."

They all mutter. Glory stares at Riddle with a pity look.

"Riddle..." She mutters feeling sorry for the short dorm leader. On the other hand, Riddle is baffled and shocked by Trey's magic.

"Huh...? Trey overwrite my magic...? Does that mean your magic surpasses mine?" Riddle asks with disbelief.

"There's no way that's the case. Riddle, calm down a bit and let's talk this out." Trey reassures, but that made him more angry.

"So you want to tell me I'm wrong, too? Even though we've been upholding these strict rules this whole time?" Riddle questions neither rage underneath his tone, but soon his angry turns to anguish.

"I've been enduring and enduring and enduring this whole time! I...I...don't believe you!" He cried.

"Mr. Rosehearts, you mustn't!" Crowley shouts.

"You must listen to your headmaster Mr. Rosehearts! If you keep using magic, your magic crystal is going to be covered in 'blot'!" Merlin warns him, but Riddle did not listen to their warnings as his face turns redder.

"I am...I AM!!! Absolutely, definitely CORRECT!!!!" Riddle bellows as his magic is on the verge of overblotting. Glory and Trey become stunned as their eyes widen when he's about to overblot with magic.

"Riddle!!" Trey and Glory scream for him, but the time they do. It was too late, his magic is filled with overblot as everyone stood there with faces full of astonishment and horror.

"Oh...my...god..." Glory mumbles with her eyes widen to see what she, Merlin, the headmaster, and her friends just witness. What they saw is a corrupted version of the Queen of Hearts.