Episode 3-38: A Beautiful Soul

The next day at the Ramshackle dorm, Glory was practicing her recitals on a wilted plant in the lounge with Grim watching her while lying on the couch along with the three ghosts.

"Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine~~"

Glory sang beautifully as the wilted plant reverts back into the gorgeous lily.

"Aaah I just love hearing you sing in the morning." The skinny ghost compliments.

"Right? Just hearing your voice makes my big ole heart skip a beat." The chubby ghost expresses.

"Yeah. It's like hearing a goddess's angelic voice booming through the lounge. We could use to her beautiful and soothing voice all day." The stubby ghost said admiring her singing voice as Glory giggles and turns to them with a grin.

"You'll never know when I will belch out those notes. Sides, I always have to do my recitals for my healing incantation so I won't forget." She reassures.

"Is singing the only thing you do in training?" Grim ask curiously as Glory shook her head with a grin.

"Not always. I do some laps, combat training, and sword wielding too, so that's a plus." Glory explains. Soon a loud knock came from the front door and Glory swifts her head to the door.

"Coming!" She shouts as she walks to the door wearing pink crop top with a matching long skirt and velvet flats.

Once she arrives at the door, Glory opens the door to see the Leech twins stepping into their dorm with genuine smiles

"Lionfish, Seally, g'morning!" Floyd chirps stunning Glory and Grim.

"Gah! It's the Leech twins!" Grim hisses while clinging on to Glory's shoulders. Glory sighs and pats his head to calm him down.

"What are you guys doing here?" Glory ask curiously.

"We came to pick you up. Let's go." Floyd assures.

"Hm? Go where?" Glory ask curiously.

"To the Atlantica Memorial Museum, Angelfish." Jade informs, but Glory being cautious curls her brows at the twins.

"Annnnd?" Glory ask curiously keeping her guard up. Soon the three ghosts reappear from behind the ravenette with grins.

"Hey, one of Glory's boyfriends is here!" The chubby ghost gasps making Glory letting out a sigh.

"Guys, we talked about this multiple times and last night." Glory reminds them.

"D'awwwww our young goddess is embarrassed!~" The skinny ghost teases.

"So cuuute~!" The stubby ghost coos playfully causing her to cover her face feeling annoyed with their constant teasing.

"Really guys? Must you do that right now?" Glory ask while flustered by their teasings as the Leech twins let's out a chuckle.