Part 13

The next day was the first ever day we had in Argentina without spending time with Leon, The reasson was cause me and Lucas was home making up a plan for him an our mother to hang out again, we want that!, It might be selfish, but you could clearlly see they had a past together and really misses each other, not just that we have seen Leon making our mom verry happy, i think that pink outfit she was wearing yesterday even was for him...she dressed up for him, and put on make up, she clearlly want to impress him or get his attention. Leon also get alot happier when my mom's around, wich means they both need to have some good memories from the past and enjoy each others company...if we just could make them talk to each other again....alone..."Hmmm"...I said. "What conect them to each other?" Lucas said "....hmm...Us..maybe?..." That's an amazing idea!, I whisper to Lucas my plan, he loves it..."we just needs to figure out some more details" he said...I laughed and gave him a big smile, he would know by now that I'm allways a step forwards in everything i do, I took my dairy and opened a page I showed him, on that page was my whole plan, every little detail about how it's about to be done and a strategy drawing of us, Leon & my mom, Lucas seemed verry intrested in it, he looked closely in the dairy, read and suddanly looked up at me, he said "I also Wants Leon to be apart of our lifes, you're right he's loving and caring...nothing like Tomas..." In that moment i Froze, I totally forgot I had written that at the same page, I told Lucas "You wern't suppose to read that" He just gave me that mocking smile of his and told me "And you are not supposed to keep this kinds of thoughts & seacrets from me, i mean i am your twin brother, not just that I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything....and also you shoulld know, I feel the same like you do about honestlly everything , it would be good for us to talk about these kinds of stuff together... what do you say?" I looked at him, he seem verry comfident in what he say but i can't take him seriously, i never do, and I can't trust him with all my thoughts and seacrets, he would probably just go tell our mom. I took the dairy from his hands and put it down on my desk again, I got alittlebit mad that he read some of it even if it was kind of my foult for giving it to him...but anyway, what's done is done and can't become undone, me and Lucas continued planing our plan untill bed time, then we went to bed and I wrote as usually in my dairy, this time about how I feel like i betreyed it cause allowing Lucas to get inside it, "I'm lucky he didn't read one of my deeper thoughts though...that would be terrible if he knew...but who knows, maybe it might not be so bad if he knew...maybe it's true what he's saying...maybe he feel the same like i do about everything in our life...i will never know...." end of page. I closed my dairy and put it aside, then i turned of the lights and went to sleep.