IV DOOR

Grian roamed back toward his home. In his hand, the torn purple hat swayed with his footsteps. He clenched his fist around it, masking tears.

How could I let this happen??

Grian's mind raced for an answer. He couldnt accept it. He sat down on the bitter trail. The sun shone around the bamboo onto his head. He pulled up the grass around him, taking him away from the scene.

No, theres got to be a way.

He'd always heard miracle stories about healing zombies. What if he could save scar?

"That's it!" he exclaimed.

He shot up off the ground and ran toward the hobbit home.

"Yes! Awe, where is it?"

Scrambling in main room, he searched through his previous journals and maps. They were newly sorted since the move. Pulling out a peice of ragged paper, he gasps.

"Igloos, you've heard of them yeah?" he pleaded to his bird, "I wrote here that you can heal zombies with a golden apple."

The blue bird staired at him blankly. He chirped strangely.

"Yeah, I know! Maybe I can still fix this."

He chirped again. And again.

"Even though I basically killed him."

Prof. Beak kept chirping. It sounded almost like a grumble.

"Buddy, are you okay?"

He continued his weird grumbling. It took Grian a second to realize but-

Parrots mimic sounds.

Suddenly one of the side windows smashed. Glass scattered all over the floor and onto the chests. Loud grumbles came through the broken frame. A pale bearded figure creeped into the room. Its emerald eyes locked into a void.

Grian stood back. Could it be?

He quickly shoved the paper into his pocket and shooed Prof. Beak from the room.

Uhh, sword? Oh god, wheres my sword?

He spotted the sword laying just behind the figure. He wouldn't ever stab his friend but it may have been the only way to protect himself. He had to think fast. It slowly stumbled closer, avoiding the sun's reach.

Run. He decided to run. Grian raced up the stairs, heart also racing. Maybe there could be an extra sword up there.

What do I do? Oh, that's it!

He spotted the box full of miscellaneous doors. He heaved one of the spruce doors out. Grian turned the corner, the zombie stood at the bottom of the stairs, arms outstretched, mouth dripping.

"Down the stairs we go!"

Grian shuffled down the steps, grasping the door like policemen hold swat sheilds. Gaining speed, he rammed into the creature, pushing him toward an empty closet.

The creature banged on the door, fighting to keep balance. Several hard punches crushed his hands before he was able to crack it.

Grian dug his shoes into the floor. Sweating, he forced the broken door harder.

"I'm sorry, Scar, this is the only way."

In one moment zombie scar delivered a hard punch to Grian's torso. With all the power he had left, he locked him in the closet.

That shound keep him for a moment.

He stumbled back into the floor. Bells ringing in his head, he forced breaths in and out. In the moment, everything turned dark.

~~~
Soo I havent really edited this but why not post it who cares? Anyways have a good day from you to me. <3