The Digital Consciousness Transference (Chapter 3)

I woke up, and MAN is my head pounding. I look around, and I seem to be in the main room, but everything is a different color. Pink, blue, and green surround the room, and a creepy melody plays in the background. (You woke up with the headset on if you were confused). That weird bunny dude is nowhere to be seen. I get up from the ground and look at the monitor. I scroll through the different games, and every single game has been completed! 

"What the? Who finished these? UGH, I wanted to beat them for myself!" I say to myself, then groan in annoyance. 

What caught my attention next was a tape player that was glitching out on top of the coin monitor. I tapped it, and it took me to a room filled with all of the tapes except for one open slot on a shelf. I was missing only 1 tape. As I went to play my first tape, I felt a warm breath on my shoulder. I turned around really fast and put my hands on the desk behind me, holding the shelf and the tapes inside it. My breathing quickens and I start to shake.

"nO NeED tO Be aFrAid, liTTlE OnE," The bunny says again. This time, he isn't waving.

"I'm not little, I'm 18 and I haven't had my growth spurt yet" snapping at him, sharply.

He steps closer. "OH HECC NAH YOU DON'T! BIOTCH STAY TEH FRICC AWAY FROM MEH!!" I yell, clearly distressed. I  make my fingers in the shape of a cross, and yell, 

"STAY BACK FILTHY DEMON!!"

The creeper aw man just keeps stepping closer to me. 

"I wON't hUrRT YoU. I jUSt wAnt A gOod lOoK aT yOu" He says, smiling devilishly.

I run backward in a different direction, my back facing the void, still holding up my cross while yelling, "STAY BACK, STAY BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"

He chuckled. "I'm nOt a dEmoN"

I stopped, and ran behind him to the tapes, and pressed the 'Return' button to take me back to the main menu. 

This was probably why Jeremy returned the game.

I come back to the main menu and thank god it's not there. The only game left that doesn't look like it's completed is the 'Pizza Party' level. Maybe that's where the last tape is.

I press and hold it, and the pizza slices form again. I am taken straight to the level.

Hey?! Where are my instructions?! Jeez, this game IS bugged. . .

I spawn in the FNaF 4 bedroom, and I can choose to either go left or right. I go to the left, and appear at the FNaF 1 location, but I seem to be in a hallway. I also can go either left or right, so I go left. I come to a small hallway this time, with 2 party rooms to my left and my right. The one on the right says, 'Vanilla' and the one on my left says, 'Chocolate'. 

"Vanilla any day!" I say to myself, snickering as I open the right door, teleporting to the next room.

I come to the FNaF 3 location, to the hallway outside the security office. This time there are 3 doors. One looks blocked off, so I only have two options. I choose the one in front of me and appear at the 'Fun With Plushtrap' hall. This time there are 5 doors! Holy crap! I choose the door farthest from me to the right side and appear in Funtime Auditorium next. There are 3 doors across from me, and I select the one on the far right. I come to a room with 4 floating doors. I can only assume this has to be Ennard's section of this maze of hallways. I go through the far right door and come into the kitchen. Chica is walking towards me, and I quickly glance at the banners above the two doors across from me. The right one said, 'Pepperoni' and the left one said, 'Cheese'. I instantly picked 'Pepperoni', and it took me to the Puppet's section. The music coming from the music box was 'Pop Goes The Weasel' (Puppets music when you forget to wind the box in fnaf 2), so I thought I should get out of there fast. I selected the door on the right and came to the FNaF 3 office again.

"Ugh. I've already been here! I did something wrong!" I say, glancing back at the doors. I didn't realize until now that the third door was open.

Could've sworn that door was closed a minute ago.

I go inside the opened door and come to a room with a large vent. I walk through it and come to a set of vents, but something feels off. I look above me, and there was a vent with an arrow pointing up to it. I crawled out of the vents and stood up to see a huge curtain, that kinda looked like Foxy's Pirate Cove, but the atmosphere told me it wasn't what it seemed. I flash my light over to the left, and Bonnie without his face, and Chica without an arm rests on a bench in the corner of the small room. To my right, is a closed-door that says, 'Employees Only'. A moment later, a yellow stitched hand opens the curtains and. . .

IT'S THAT CREEPY BUNNY DUDE!! HE'S HERE TO STUFF MY ASS IN A FREDDY SUIT!!

I look at the table and see the last tape. I snatch it from the table and return to the menu as soon as possible. I do not want to be in that room with the bunny dude anymore. I don't want to die yet. I go back to the menu and go to the blacklight version of the world. I reach out to touch the tape player, but something grabs my character from behind. The bunny biotch is back. I turn around, but NOBODY IS THERE. 

"Where ARE YOU!?!?" I yell out into the echoey Dining Area. 

"RigHt bEhIND yOU" (meet the spy reference XD)

The warbled voice booms out into the darkness of the showroom. I turn to see where he is, and he is right behind the monitor. I made the mistake of locking eyes with him, and now I can't look away. He reaches his arm out to me, and my screen starts to shake. His eyes glow a deep purple, and the air around me slowly turns darker green every second. The shaking intensifies, then immediately stopped. The screen goes black, and back on again, but this time, I'm in the bunny dudes' perspective. I look at my hands, and some of the fingers are stitched together. I AM this bunny dude. 

FLASHBACK

"You may experience a DIGITAL CONSCIOUSNESS TRANSFERENCE along the way"

END FLASHBACK

The voice was right. I DID experience a DCT (the name of the chapter cuz I'm too lazy to spell it out lol), and this is exactly what he was talking about. The 16th tape probably would've told me how to kill it, too. 

The game crashes, and my PS4 shuts down.

That's weird.

 I rip the headset off of my sweaty, grimey head, and set it down on the PS4.

"I've had enough PlayStation for tonight. I'm going to bed." I look at the clock, and it's 11 P.M.

I go to turn the TV off but to find it's already off.

That's even weirder than just my PS4 shutting off. 

Better get to bed. I'll deal with it tomorrow. 

I walk up the stairs and open the door to my bedroom. I pull the hair tie from my hair and let my hair fall down my back. I grabbed a brush off of my nightstand and brushed my hair out. I took a short shower and got into my pj's which was just a tank top and some workout shorts, tied my hair up into a bun, and snuggled underneath my warm, comfy covers. I noticed a lot of weird things today.

But the one thing I didn't notice was the beep of my PS4 turning back on. . .

(I finally finished the chapter guys! 1,355 words! Let's get lots of reads and votes!)