The Childhood Enemy (Chapter 8)

As she stares into my e/c (eye color), she gives me a bone-chilling smile.

"So we meet again, crackhead," Morgan says with that evil grin.

"Shut up, whore," I say, infuriated. 

F/N drags me away from the table, clutching my wrist, into the kitchen. "I'm sorry about Morgan. She's mean to people sometimes"

I pull my hand away, frustrated.

"You don't get it, F/N. She bullied me in elementary school. Remember how she got expelled? That was from giving me a scar on my shoulder when she threw me to the ground. She is a monster. Why is she here?"

"She is the sister of Loren, remember? The good twin?"

I nod. "Loren bought me ice cream. Of course, I remember her. But why isn't she here?"

"Loren couldn't come. She said Morgan made her do her chores for her"

I sigh in anger.

"Ugh that bitch" 

I hated Morgan my whole life, and here she is ruining mine and Loren's lives.

I walked back over to the table with F/N and sat down on the chair farthest from Morgan, and closest to F/N. 

If she even comes near me, I swear I will not hesitate to hurt her if I have to. To make her pay for all of the mean things she did to me.

F/N hands me a plastic action figure that was blank. Everyone got paints, water, paper towels, and markers.

"Hmm, what character should I turn it into?" I whisper to myself.

F/N heard me and said,

"Why don't you make your boyfriend or something?"

"WHAT? I don't have a. . ."

I thought for a second. Is Glitchtrap technically my boyfriend? I blushed at the thought, and F/N notices. 

"I know you're thinking about your boyfriend!" She says a little too loudly.

Everyone at the table looks at me, and says things like, 

"Ooh, you have a boyfriend?"

"Who is he?"

"Is he cute?"

Morgan commented, "He's probably ugly if he's dating her"

I blush in embarrassment and anger.

"Shut up, Morgan"

She just smirks and continues painting.

Eventually, everyone stops teasing me and gets back to work. I took a small brush and got yellow paint. I dipped my brush in the paint, and lightly stroked the figure. After a few hours, insults, paint failures, and laughs later, I finish the action figure.

We went into the kitchen and lined our figures along the island, and I say, there were some really good ones. Someone did Batman, another did Jason, another did themselves, and someone did. . . the puppet from fnaf 2.

I spoke up, and said, "Who did the Puppet? It looks really good"

I regretted my words as Morgan herself raised her hand.

"I didn't know you were a fan of FNaF, Morgan," I say skeptical, but surprised.

"Yes. I am indeed a huge fan. I can see you are as well"

She points to my Glitchtrap figure, and says, "I know who that is"

I gulp in shock. 

"You do?"