Special Delivery (Chapter 5)

I woke up to Glitchtrap playing with my hair. 

"Ah. I see your awake. Did I wake you up?" Glitchtrap says, giggling. I rub my sleepy eyes and turn over.

"Yeah, but I don't mind. Let me go make some breakfast" 

I got up from the bed, and Glitchtrap grabbed my hand and pulled me back. 

"Wait!"

I was tugged back and said, "What?"

"I wanna cuddle first," He said, sheepishly.

I laugh and get back into the bed. Glitchtrap wraps his arms around me, pulls me to his chest, and stuffs his face into my neck.

"Mmm you're warm," He said, muffled by my neck.

"Yep. I did just get out from under the covers"

We cuddle for a while until I get a phone call. The ringtone plays while I'm scrambling to answer it. Once I finally get to it, I answer it, without looking at the Caller ID.

"Hello?" I say in curiosity.

"Hi! This is Y/N L/N, right?" A voice I recognize, but not from real life. It's that same voice I heard in the intro of the Help Wanted game. (Just imagine Andy Fields voice okay)

"Yes this is Y/N," I say, super suspiciously.

"We here at Fazbear Entertainment set up an app (I know Illumix made it SHUT UP), and we were hoping you would like to test it out! What do ya say?"

I smile. An app? Why not.

"Sure! What's the app called?"

"Five Nights At Freddy's AR: Special Delivery"

"Thank you! I will download it!"

"Also, before you go, it's just in a testing phase so things may be bugged. Please report any bugs for errors. Thank you!"

And he hung up. 

"Who was it?" Glitchtrap asked from the bed. 

"A guy who sounded like. . . um. . . HandUnit from Sister Location"

I struggled to find what other voices I heard it from.

"Oh yeah him"

I walked over to the bed and downloaded the app. It downloaded all of its content and loaded up. The same voice who was on the phone with me spoke in this game. 

My stomach rumbled. I didn't realize how hungry I was. I paused the game, turned off my phone, and walked to my doorway. 

"C'mon Glitchtrap. I'm going to make breakfast"

He got up from the bed and walked over to me. 

"Why don't I make breakfast? You live alone so nobody makes you breakfast" I laugh.

"Do you even know how to make breakfast?" I say with a questioning look on my face with a smile.

"Well, no, but at least let me make you a bowl of cereal or something!"

We head downstairs. I set my phone on a counter and walked over to the fridge. 

"If you want to make me something, I'll get the things out for you, and you can put it together. Today, we'll just do cereal"

I grabbed the fridge door and swung it open. I grabbed the milk and put it on the counter. I closed the fridge and walked over to the pantry, and grabbed the Lucky Charms box from off of the shelf. I set the box on the counter next to the milk. I grabbed a plastic bowl from a cabinet and set it next to the Lucky Charms. I open a drawer and grab a spoon. I place the spoon in the bowl. I sit next to Glitchtrap across the counter and say, "This is all you need"