Y/N Is Missing (Chapter 6)

PREVIOUS CHAPTER. . .

"Please!" I attempt to shout to Bonnie. "Please don't hurt him!" The pressure from his body took the wind out of my lungs. I slump back to the floor, out of energy.

CURRENT CHAPTER. . .

Glitchtrap's POV:

As Bonnie tightens his grip around my neck, I see Y/N fall to the floor in exhaustion.

I bring my hands up to Bonnie's arm, in an attempt to pull his arms off of my neck. Bonnie makes the weird groaning sound that you hear in fnaf 1.

"Bonnie! Let me go! I need to help Y/N" I say, struggling to breathe. (Does he even need to breathe)

Bonnie tilts his head to one side and starts to talk when I see in the corner of my eye, Y/N wasn't there anymore. She had moved when I was talking to Bonnie

Y/N POV:

I lay on the floor and close my eyes. 

My cereal bowl is still on the ground. That gives me an idea.

"Bonnie! Let me go! I need to help Y/N" I hear Glitchtrap say. 

Perfect. Nows my chance.

I slowly get up from my spot and rush over to my cereal bowl that was in the far corner, away from Bonnie. I grab the bowl, and aiming as best as I could, I hurled the glass bowl and the robot.

A loud clank was heard, the glass shattered, and Bonnie dropped Glitchtrap and flew backward. Bonnie landed on the floor, ripping some of the carpet.

Catching his breath, Glitchtrap looked up at me with surprise. He ran over to me and hugged me.

"Oh my god Y/N. Thank you so much for helping me, but are YOU okay?" He said with a worried expression on my face.

I nodded. "I'm okay. But what was with Bonnie?" 

Glitchtrap put his hand behind his head and said, "Beats me"

Bonnie slowly sits up, putting his matted paw on his head. 

"U-uGh. WhAt HaPpEnEd?" He says with his glitchy mechanical voice.

Glitchtrap and I stare intently at the robot, thinking he might attack us again.

I finally brought up the courage and said, stuttering, "Y-you attacked us"

Bonnie tilts his head in confusion.

"I dOn'T eVeN rEmEmBeR wAlKiNg InTo ThIs HoUsE," Bonnie says looking at me.

I rub my head. "Augh. So much for a good morning", I say clutching my head. I get up and walk down the stairs to the kitchen. 

As soon as I step out of my room, I hear footsteps downstairs.

"Oh no. . . please don't tell me there are more of them. . ."

I walk downstairs, and Freddy is looking around my counter for something. I walk up behind him and say,

"Can I help you?"

He jumps and spins his head around to face me.

"Oh! I didn't mean to scare you!"

He turns his whole body around and walks closer to me.

I take a step back, but Freddy just keeps getting closer. 

I keep backing up, and he keeps getting closer until I hit a wall. As my back rests upon the wall, Freddy gets real close and says,