Glitchtrap Gets Drunk (Chapter 10)

Y/n's POV:

I wake up from my rest, and Glitchtrap is still clung to me. I tap the bunny on his shoulder, and he just moves his hands from me. He turned over, still sleeping, and I quietly got up. I walked over to the bathroom, and washed my face. I pulled my hair from the ponytail, and held my head under the sink. (There wasn't a shower in the bathroom)

I let my head rest in the water, and grab the nearest bottle of soap and scrub my hair. I haven't had my hair washed in days. I wash and rinse my hair, and grab a white towel to dry it. I scrubbed my head, and when I looked back at the towel, scarlett red hair dye was stained on it.

Oh no

I slowly turn my head to the mirror, and looking back at me was a shocked red head.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! What have I done?!"

I yell panicked.

I hear running outside the door, and F/n barges in. Once she saw me and my face, she immediately howled in laughter.

"HAAAAAAH YOU LOOK SO DUMB! HAHAHAHA" She wheezed at one point and grabbed a hair dryer. She blow dried my hair and it looked really cute when she was done.

"Wow, y/n! You look so cute! Hang on a sec-" F/n runs out of the door with the hair dryer. She came back a second later with dark foundation. "I'm going to give you freckles"

F/n does the freckles and I look in the mirror.

"Oh my god! I look so different!"

F/n giggled. "It matches your hair"

As me and F/n walk out of the bathroom, she pushes me into the guest room where I slept, and said, "now go show your boyfriend" With a smile.

I blush and go over to the bed where Glitchtrap layed.

"Glitch"

I whisper, trying not to scare him awake.

He just shifts in his sleep.

"Ooh Glitchtrap sweetheart~" I say in a singsong voice while rubbing his arm.

His ears stick straight up and he turns around and slowly opens his eyes.

"What is it my. . ." He looks at my face and his eyes go wide.

"Beautiful angel. . . "

He reaches out to touch my face, and I lean forward so he can do so. He sits up and stares into my e/c eyes.

"You're. . . so pretty" He said, his face heating up and turning red. I smile, and his blushing gets even redder. He seems so flustered with my new look. I sat on the bed next to him and held his hand. He sat staring at you, then eventually said,

"What happened to you?" He asked, very flustered.

"Well I accidentally used a bottle of red hair dye instead of shampoo and my hair will be red forever because it was permanent dye"

He nodded and picked you up by your waist. He set you down on his lap, your back facing him. You leaned back on him, and used him as a pillow. His arms wrapped around you, and landed at your hips. He buried his face in your shoulder and whispered,

"I'm so glad your mine~"

His voice was shaky, but it soothed me. I felt safe. In his arms, every problem I had went away. He is my everything.

"I love you, Glitch"

In response, Glitchtrap's hold on my hips got tighter and he kissed my neck.