The Mysterious Stranger (Chapter 13)

Y/n and Glitchtrap left the house and got into the car.

"Ready to go home?"

Glitchtrap nodded.

The car ride was silent. Glitchtrap tried to put on some music on the radio, but didn't know how. He eventually gave up, and turned it off.

Once they got back home, Y/n turned off the car, and got out. She went to Glitchtraps side of the car and tapped on the window. He had fallen asleep.

Glitchtrap sprung awake and hit his head.

Y/n laughed and opened the door.

"Come on, sleepy head. Animations are still in the house. Remember?"

Glitchtrap brought back the memory of what Freddy did to poor Y/n.

He sprung awake, got out of the car, and marched into the house.

Y/n walked in to see Glitchtrap yelling at Freddy for the 5th fricken time. She closed the door behind her and set her stuff down.

"Welp I'm going to go take a shower"

Glitchtrap nods and Freddy goes to get up, but Glitchtrap punches him back down.

"Don't you even fucking think about that, you pervert"

Glitchtrap gets himself occupied with the PS4, playing GTA V. Bonnie comes by and leans on the couch behind Glitchtrap.

Y/n comes down in a nice blouse and jeans with (shoes of your choice)

"Shoot that guy! He's the one you want to kill!"

Bonnie says, pointing to the screen.

Glitchtrap fires his gun and Y/n sits down next to him.

"Oh it looks like you've found my game stash!"

Glitchtrap has his eyes glued to the screen in concentration.

"Just. . .gotta. . ."

Glitchtrap SNIPES a guy in his crotch and starts laughing, followed by Bonnie falling to the floor in laughter.

Y/n laughs and gets up.

"I'm gonna order a pizza. What toppings do you guys want?"

She didn't expect them all to say 'Pepperoni'.

Once she ordered the pizza, she sat and waited by watching Glitchtrap fail over and over again.

After about an hour passed, the doorbell rang.

"Oh! Our pizza!"

Y/n opened the door to come face to face with a person with a white rabbit mask holding a pizza box.

"Hello. Are you our pizza deliverer?"

The person said,"Yes. Also did you order a side of. . ."

She dropped the pizza box and pulled out a knife. She pushed Y/n to the ground and pinned the knife to her throat.

"Death!?"

Y/n struggled to keep the knife away from her skin as best as possible, but she was getting weaker every second.

"Glitchtrap! Help!"

Y/n yelled, catching the masked girl off guard.

"Glitchtrap? Glitchy is here?" She gets off of Y/n and steps inside the house.

Glitchtrap runs over and stops right in front of her.

"Glitchy. It's me. Don't you remember?"

The girl says to him.

"Yes, Vanny. I do. Now get out of my way"

Glitchtrap pushes her out of the way, and walks over to Y/n. Glitchtrap is stopped by Vanny grabbing his hand. She turns him around and says,

"But we were perfect. What happened to us?"

Glitchtrap gets mad and says,

"Vanny! I'm not in love with you anymore! I'm in love with her!"

He says pointing at Y/n.

Vanny walks over to Y/n and steps on her throat, sending blood sputtering out of Y/n's mouth.

"How can you love someone who's dead!?"

Vanny brings her knife up and slams it down.

Y/n rolls out of Vannys grip and makes Vanny stab the ground.

"I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU, YOU BOYFRIEND STEALER!"

Vanny throws the knife at Y/n and it barely scrapes the surface of her skin as she dodges it, making a small cut.

"Ah!"

Y/n cries but manages to get up.

Glitchtrap is yelling at Vanny, which gives Y/n the perfect chance to get her.

She grabs the knife, and while her back was turned, Vanny got what she deserved.

Y/n thrust the knife in her back and she dropped dead.

Glitchtrap ran over to Y/n and said,

"Thank God you're alright"

Y/n hugged Glitchtrap and said,

"Thanks for trying to help"

Glitchtrap parted from the hug and said,

"I will always try to help. Now let's go get our pizza"

Y/n and Glitchtrap go outside to fetch the pizza from the other pizza delivery boys that were dead (because Vanny killed them).

In the end, Glitchtrap and Y/n shared their pizza and lived a happy life together.

Who knows what strange events could happen next? Only time will tell. . .

(Hello guys! Here is the last chapter of this book! I hope you all liked it and I'm happy you supported the book. Thank you all and expect another story to come! Its going to be very different than the stories I have currently made)