Your Love for Glitchtrap (Chapter 9)

Y/n's POV:

As F/N finds the fuse box, she resets the power, and the lights turn back on. I blush a bright red when I see that I'm cradling Glitchtrap and my legs are at his sides. My hands pull back from the couch and his chest in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry, Glitch! I didn't mean-" I was cut off when Glitchtrap took his hands off of my waist and clutch my wrists. He pulls me forward, closer to his face, and puts my hands on his shoulders. He puts his hands back on my hips. We lock eyes, and he smiles at me.

"Like I said earlier, don't be afraid to make moves on me. I don't mind"

I blush again, and he sits up, wrapping my legs around his waist. My hands are still at his shoulders, and his hands move for a second, just to get up. One hand returns to my hips, and the other cups my face.

"You're such an angel. Your beautiful h/c (hair color) hair is so soft and smooth. Your lovely delicate body is warm and always comforts me. I'm so glad you bought that game. Without you, I don't know how I would've lived in life"

I'm astounded. Glitchtrap really had it for me huh? I was so overfilled with joy I started to cry. Tears strolled down with a smile on my face.

Glitchtrap frowned. He went from cupping my cheek, to rubbing it with his thumb.

"Why is my beautiful princess crying?" He says in a calm but concerned voice.

My hands come off of Glitchtraps shoulders and cup his face.

"I love you so much, Glitch" I say through happy sobs.

Glitchtrap removes his hand from my face and puts his thumb on my chin and tilts it up a little. He leans in, and slowly, our lips meet. I tug on his bowtie, pulling it towards me, causing Glitchtrap to kiss me harder.

"Mmph!" Glitchtrap musters as you make him deepen the kiss. His hand was off of your face, and held your waist again. He tightened his grip, causing you to gasp and loosens his grip.

"Did that hurt you?" He asks worried, as we part from the kiss.

I shake my head, then say, "it just surprised me. You can do it again"

Glitchtrap tightens his grip again, and this time, I smile. I wrap my arms around Glitchtrap and he says, "I love you too, Y/N" As he returns the hug.

I was going to make another move, but I heard faint giggling. I part from the hug, and look behind me, and see a bunch of girls and F/N fangirling with their phones out. I blushed the darkest crimson and stuffed my face into Glitchtrap's warm chest. I felt really dizzy all of a sudden.

Glitchtrap noticed the fangirls and glared at F/N. He rubbed my head with one hand, and put his other one around my back.

F/N walked closer to me, and Glitchtrap tapped my shoulder. When I didn't sit up, he slightly pushed me forward so he can see my face. He winces and whispers,

"She fell asleep. Where's the nearest bedroom?"

F/N laughed when he said bedroom.

Glitchtrap blushed, and picked me up bridal style. F/N led him to a guest room, and said, "Have fun you two~" F/N said in a teasing voice. She left the room.

Glitchtrap POV:

I set Y/N down on the bed, her head resting on the pillow and hear breathing slow. I stand next to the bed, slightly leaning over her.

"Y/N? Are you awake?" I ask quietly.

Y/N opens her sparkling e/c (eye color) eyes, and turns over to face me.

"Hey, Glitch. Sorry about that. I was a little dizzy"

I grabbed her soft, delicate hand.

"As long as you're okay"

She smiled.

She patted to the other side of the bed and said, "Come lay down with me"

I walk over the the opposite side of the bed, and lay next to her. I turn to face her and she does the same. We stare into each other eyes for a while. She brings her hand to mine, we press palms, and lock fingers. She scoots closer to me, and rests her head underneath mine. My other arm goes around her, and pulled her closer to my chest. She breathing eventually silenced, meaning that she was asleep. I kissed her forehead, and whispered,

"Sleep tight, my lovely"

I eventually fall asleep, cuddling Y/N.

(Hey guys! I know this chapter wasn't as long as my other ones but I wanted a chapter for you and glitchtrap to really hit it off and show your love. Depending on reads, the lemon may be the next chapter or the chapter after. Hope you enjoy! )