LEMON TIME (Chapter 11)

Congratu-fucking-lations everyone. Even though it is not 1.5k yet, I stuck to my promise. Its 2 in the fucking morning I'm still awake so I might as well just do it so let's get into it. This is also the very first detailed lemon I have ever written so please don't hate or judge)

"I wanna have some funnnnn~~," He says with the slur, but in a seductive tone as well.

"Glitch, earlier you said you didn't want anyone to do anything stupid"

"To *hic* hellllllll with what I saiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid," He says, still slurring.

"Glitch what about--" I was cut off by Glitchtrap ramming his lips into mine again. He bit my lip, asking for entrance. When I didn't do anything, his hand moved from my hip to my right breast, squeezing it. I gasped, which gave him the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. He moved his hand back to my waist, gripping it with the same force before. His tongue explored every crevice. It tangled with mine, and he parted, saliva dripping from his mouth.

"Hehehehe~" He laughed so evilly and drunken. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, then moved farther down my face, kissing me down to my neck. He kissed everywhere on my neck. Once he was done kissing, he started to lick, bite, and suck my neck and eventually made me moan out in pleasure. 

"Someone likes that~," Glitchtrap says as his eyes glow purple again. He keeps biting and sucking that same spot and I moan even more. He moves away entirely and grabs my wrist forcefully. He walks me to one of the beds and pushes me down on it. My legs hang off of the side. Glitchtrap crawls on top of me and is adjacent to my body. His hands are right beside my head, and his legs are on the outside of my legs.

"Time for the real fun, Y/N~" He still says with that seductive tone. His slur went away, but he was still drunk.

One of his hands grabbed my shirt, and ripped it off of my body, showing my black bra. He grabbed my waist and picked me up. He sat on the bed, his back against the backboard of the bed, and set me down on his waist, yet again cradling it. His hands snaked their way to my back to unclip my bra. Once he unclipped it, I held my arms to my chest to shield them away from his sight.

"Uncover yourself," He said in a demanding manner. I shook my head. He pushed me to the bed again, forcing me to bring my arms away. 

"Very good" He laughed with the evil but seductive laugh again. His hands grasped my breasts and started to rub them. I started breathing a lot heavier than usual. I let out a slight moan and he moved his hands away. He brought his lips to my left breast and started to suck. His right hand kept rubbing my right breast. I moaned louder than before as he bit down on my left breast. He switched to the opposite breast and did the same thing, making me moan louder than before, getting used to the pain. He licked a few times, then parted.

He sat up and wiped his lips.

"Mmm. You are so delicious~" He says, always in the seductive tone. His hands went down to my pants and rubbed my inner thigh. I flinched, and he rubbed harder. My head flew back as I moaned. His hand went to my crotch and rubbed it through my pants. My legs instinctively closed, but Glitchtrap pushed them apart again and held them open. He unbuttoned my pants, and slowly unzipped my jeans. He pulled them off, and tossed them to the floor, with my shirt, showing my black underwear. 

"You just never know when to stop being so sexy~" He rubbed my crotch through my underwear, causing me to moan again. 

"Let's get these out of the way. Shall we~" He removed my underwear to reveal a wet pussy. He crouched down to my pussy and started circling it with his finger, which caused me to flinch. He moved his finger away, and his tongue licked the surface of my pussy. I was moaning to a point where it wasn't loud enough for Glitchtrap, who, without a warning, inserted his tongue inside of me. I moaned the loudest I ever did, and grabbed his ears and forced him deeper inside of me. His warm, slimy tongue inside of me wiggled around before I came on his face.

He was surprised by this, and said,

"You need to warn me next time, darling~" He licked the creamy liquid from his face, and once again circled my pussy with his finger. 

Suddenly, he shoved his finger inside of me, and I let out a long, pleasurable moan, which made him smirk. He pulled out his finger a bit, and thrust it inside of me again. I moaned every time he went back and forth, in and out with his finger, and eventually added another finger. He thrust faster and faster and added a third finger. This made me a moaning mess and gave Glitchtrap so much pleasure. He added four fingers and I was almost at my climax.

"G-glitch. I'm about to--"

His entire fist went in, and that's when I hit it. He removed his hand, and I came everywhere. I passed out from exhaustion, and Glitchtrap grabbed a couple of paper towels and cleaning wipes, and cleaned up the area. He wiped his hands and the bed. He wiped my pussy clean with his tongue and wiped his lips clean. He threw away the wipe and grabbed my undergarments. He put them back on me and grabbed my clothes. He put those on me too and put me under the covers. He laid behind me, spooning me.

"I love you, Y/N," said Glitchtrap as he fell asleep on my shoulder with his arms wrapped around my stomach.

(GAGS. Ew someone kill me this is literally 1000 words I regret nothing but still why did I do this please like it if you don't ima cry)