||Chapter Two||

~Oikawa's Perspective~

"W-what do you m-mean by b-bad deal?!" Hinata asked a little too loudly. But I just laughed.

"W-what's so funny?" He said looking at me, blushing.

"Do you want to know what the deal is?" I asked very sure that he would say yes.

~Hinata's Perspective~

What's this deal he wants?

"Yes!" I said feeling very confident. But I think I should've said no. Because when I said that, he got so close that I suddenly wanted to kiss him. But I was refusing my body to do so.

"H-hey O-oikawa-san can y-you g-get back a little?" But he just stayed where he was. And I couldn't help it. I couldn't keep it in. I felt guilty but, I went ahead and kissed the other feeling heat raise to my cheeks.

~Oikawa's Perspective~

What? He's kissing me? But I just kissed back.
He's too damn cute. I can't resist. I lifted up his shirt. He grabbed my hand to push it away but still had his lips on mine.

After a few minutes he pulled away. Catching his breath. He had his hand on mine.

"Oh, I'm sorry Oikawa-san! I didn't mean to do that. I just couldn't resist because you were so close..." I just laughed. Shrimpy was not meaning to do that. But because of him, I had a boner.

Fuck, what am I supposed to do? I can't get a boner now. It's a bad time to get a boner!

~Hinata's Perspective~

Dang it! I didn't mean to kiss him. I'm such a dumbass! I looked down and then I blushed so hard I could feel my face was so red. My face was so hot. Because I saw that he had a boner.

"I am soo sorry! I really didn't mean that. I can leave if you want-" He kissed me. But this time, my hands were being held. With one of his hands. And the other, went up my shirt.

    "Hmm!" I tried to say but...I couldn't get away from him. He was...attractive! I couldn't pull away. But just when I was getting comfortable, his tongue reached my mouth.

        I can get away. I can get out of here. I can           
          tell him that I don't want to do this. But, I    
              refuse not to. Because, I actually want     
                him to do this. I'm such a weird person.

He pulls away to breathe. I look away, because I know I'm making a pathetic face.

        "Oikawa-san, I'm sorry for my behavior, I know that you had something to do...I'm really sorry." I said. I was sorry, because I knew that wasn't right.

        "It's alright, I wanted to get out of practice anyway." He said, letting go of me. I sat up.

       "Hey, Oikawa-san, what was the deal?" I asked. He grinned.

       "You might not agree to it." He said shrugging.
       "I asked what the deal was Oikawa-san." He looked surprised. He sighed.
       "You are the most stubborn person I have ever met." He said holding his neck.

"Oikawa-san, the deal?" I asked. He waited a long moment before grinning and looking at me.
       "I want a rematch. But this time, if you lose, we take you on our team." He said very seriously. I was scared. I can't go to Aoba Johsai! I'll be horrible, and my team...I need to stay with my team!
      "If you refuse, then we take Kageyama instead. And honestly, we really don't need another setter." He said irritated.
      "We have all talked about this, and they agreed. We'll give someone from our team to yours." I was sweating bad. If we don't win that match, I'll be taken away!
     "What if I refuse the deal?" I asked very nervously. He looked at me with very cold eyes.
     "Then we take over Karasuno." He said very, very seriously.

They're going to take over Karasuno?! I can't have that!! They'll be devastated! They'll hate me for refusing the deal! They'll hate me and never talk to me again! I won't see my team ever again! Then Karasuno volleyball will never play again! I'll have to do the deal. We have to win. We have to.

        "When is the practice match?"I asked. "Next month."

Next month?! We don't have enough time! We'll have to train really hard!
        "So you'd better be on your best game." He said grinning. I looked down. How we're we going to beat Aoba Johsai?! They're a powerhouse school!

I looked back up and Oikawa was laying on the bed. I wanted to cry right then and there. But I didn't want to seem like I was a crybaby. I leaned over him. He was asleep. I touched his lips. They were soft and glossy. I went down a little and I felt his heartbeat. It was fast and steady. I put my head on his chest. It was soothing. I was tempted to lift up his shirt and lay there. But I couldn't do so. I was scared on what he would do. So layed there. Listening to his heart.

"How long are you going to lay there?" I quickly sat back up and Oikawa was wide awake looking at me.
         "I-i...s-sorry! I wasn't playing attention." I said looking away, my face was hot. He sat up and yawned.

"It's alright shrimpy." He said patting my head. I  looked back at him. My body had a mind of its own because when I was just looking at him, I was suddenly leaning in closer.

What're you doing?! Go back to where you were! We can't do this again!

Even though I was saying that, it wasn't working. And before I knew it, my lips touched his.

He touched me. Going up my shirt. But while I could do something, I didn't do anything.

I pulled away, ashamed that I did it again. I was breathing heavily. I looked back at Oikawa who was looking back at me. He kissed me again. And this time, out tongues collided.

After we were done, I was sitting in the bed feeling like I was just hit by a car. I wanted to go to bed but I knew I couldn't because I couldn't stay at a house that wasn't mine.

I was struggling to get up.

"Oikawa-san...can you help me up?" I asked. He looked behind him. Changing his clothes. "Why? All I did was kiss you." He said putting on his shirt. "I don't have experience so I kind of...get...I struggle. I say looking away. "You can stay here, I don't mind." Oikawa said, coming towards the bed. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah, I don't have practice tomorrow so you can stay here." he said yawning.

I don't have practice tomorrow either so I might as well stay here.

"Let me call my mom first, see if she's okay with it."I said. "Alright." He said getting up going to the bathroom.

                          Now to call my mom...

~Thanks for reading!~
~Happy Easter 🍬🐰🌺~
Also, I'm sorry for this. This is horrible😂. I sucked bad. Thanks for reading anyway.

(And for the people who are confused about the whole taking over Karasuno thing, like they might just take over the gym, raid it, maybe even trash it, etc.)