・Chapter 3・

Oikawa's POV:
I wake up to someone shaking me.
"Who's there?" I ask, yawning.
"Wake up Oikawa!" I hear Hinata say.
"Hinata? What is it?" I ask.
"I wanna go for a jog." he says.
I yawn as I check the clock.
"Yeah. Let me get ready and I'll meet you at the door, okay?" I say.
"Okay!" he says, closing the door.
I yawn one more time before getting up.
I get changed and eat some breakfast before meeting Hinata at the door.
"What took you so long?" Hinata asked as I was walking towards the door.
"I wanted to eat too. I'm not a robot." I say.
He shrugs.
We start our morning jog. We talk, we laugh, we comment.
This was probably the most fun I've had in years. Hinata just brings me so much joy...it's amazing. I always feel like I'm in heaven because of him. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. I know I have Iwa-chan, but he's been having to do a lot of things. So I couldn't always rely heavily opon Iwa-chan. But Hinata, can just bring me so much pleasure. I don't know anyone else who could do the same like him. I know I'm getting ahead of myself but...he's the one and only person who can satisfy me.
We stop by the shop to get some water. Hinata forgot his.
"Thanks again." Hinata says nervously.
"Your fine. I expected this. You forget everything." I say.
"Not everything." he hisses.
"Yes everything." I hiss back.
We glare at each other. Then we both start smiling and laughing.
"Okay, maybe I forget some things." he says.
I smile.
"You admit it!" I exclaim.
He rolls his eyes then smiles.
We start our jog back to the hotel.
We talk, laugh, comment, and brag. I do most of the bragging.
"Well, you are good." Hinata says.
"When I first saw you in the magazine, I thought you were amazing. Talented, tall, a leader, cute." he says. But he mumbles that last part.
"What did you say about me at the last part?" I ask.
"Oh nothing!" he says, nervously.
I just stare while I jog. And then I stop staring at him.
We continue to talk while we head back.

After a couple of minutes we get back to the hotel. And we were greeted by Iwa-chan. Who was obviously irritated.
"What's with the face, Iwa-chan?" I ask.
"You guys went out to early." he says.
I sigh.
"It was just a jog Iwa-"
"No. I'm sorry Iwaizumi. I woke up Oikawa so we could go for a jog. I didn't know how early it was. I'm sorry for going out to early." Hinata says.
"Hinata..." I say.
Iwa-chan sighs.
"Well then, since your not Shittykawa, I won't get mad." he says.
"Hey!" I whisper shout.
Iwa-chan rolls his eyes.
"But if your going to get up that early, tell me first." he says.
"No problem." Hinata says.
I sigh.
"What was the big deal anyway?" I ask.
Iwa-chan shoots me a look. I back off.
"Now, it's time for breakfast. C'mon." Iwa-chan says.
"Your scared of Iwaizumi, aren't you?" Hinata whispers.
"No I'm not!" I whisper shout.
"Then why did you back off when Iwaizumi gave you that look?" he whispers.
"Because I knew better!" I whispered.
He shrugs.
We start eating. Hinata seems like he's having a good time. Iwaizumi is watching everyone. Which is kinda creepy. But he is the mom of Aoba Johsai. So what am I complaining about? Without him, everything would have went bad. He knows and can do everything. He's amazing. Even since we were kids. I don't know what would've happened if he didn't come to Aoba Johsai. We've been friends since childhood. Which means we have an amazing relationship. As friends of course.
But I've been thinking lately. Hinata's dream was to be the next little giant. At Karasuno. Not at Aoba Johsai. But a deal is a deal. You can never go back on it.
Or...

Can you?

No. I can't fill my mind with stupid thoughts. Because you can't go back on a deal. You just can't. Besides, I'm the one who wanted him here. I'm the one who made the deal.
But...maybe that's why Hinata's been of his game. That's probably why he's been spacing out. That's probably why he can't do the things he can do at Karasuno. It's probably because...he's at the verge of losing his dream...and it's all because of me...no! It's just because he's trying to get used to him being at a new place. That's a reason. But there's always a possibility that it could be me who destroyed his dreams...
Without thinking I hit the table. So hard that everyone's breakfast shook.
"Sorry...but I'll have to excuse myself." I say, getting up and leaving the table.

It's all your fault. You destroyed all his dreams. Your a horrible person. You can't be a leader. You'll never make it to nationals. You can't ever be known for your leadership. You won't ever be known for your leadership. You won't be known at all. You can't even make the person you cherish the most make their dreams come true. You can't even do that! Your pathetic. What would Hinata think of you? Haha!! He already thinks your the worst!! What makes you think that you can change his mind? You can't!! You'll never be able to change his mind. Much less make it to nationals. You'll never-

"Oikawa?" Hinata asks, standing at the doorway.
I stay quiet. I already knew I messed up. I already knew that I can't make it to nationals.
"Oikawa." Hinata asks again.
"Yeah..." I say.
He comes walking towards me.
"What happened back there?" he asks.
"Thoughts just filled my mind. That's all." I say.
He gives me the biggest hug I've ever gotten.
"Don't scare me like that again!!" he says, crying.
I hug him back.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." I say.
We stay like that for a few minutes.
Then Hinata wipes his tears and looks at me.
"Please don't do that again." he says, smiling with tears in his eyes.
I smile back.
"I promise I won't."

Thank you for reading!!