||Chapter Four||

~Oikawa's Perspective~

Hinata was sitting on the edge of the bed while I was changing.
"Sorry." He said.
"It's alright, I already knew it was going to happen."
And actually yes I did know what was going to happen. And it happened.
"I should've gone a little slower..." He said, starting to tear up.
"Like I said, I knew it was ganna happen. But I let you anyway." I said sighing.
He looked at me with tears in his eyes. And then looked back at his hands. Which were contaminated with liquid.

"Oikawa-san..." He said suddenly.
"Yeah?" I said.
He waited a moment.
"Will I really be taken away from my team if we lose the match...?" He asked looking at me.

I had already made the deal with him. And it was true, if they lost, Hinata would come with us and one of our teammates would go with them.

"Yes." I said.
"If you don't win we take you and leave someone else on your team." I said
"But if you win, you get to stay and you'll never hear from us again." I said.
Hinata looked straight at me.
"Sorry, again." He said.
He said sorry way too many times.
"It's alright Hinata. It's not a big deal." I said patting his head.
He looked at his phone. It was 2:59.
"I might as well go." He said getting up.

"Don't tell me you plan on riding your bike with what you have on your hands, do you?" I asked.
He looked down at his hands and shivered.
"Let me see." I said.
I took his hands and licked off the liquid.

"Oikawa-san..."

"There."
"T-thanks..." He said blushing.
"Your welcome." I said
And then he headed out.

~Hinata's Perspective~

I had gotten home around 3:45. My mom asked me why I had gotten home a little late. I told her that I had to stop by somewhere.

I got a text from Kageyama. It said,

Hey, dumbass, we have practice match next month. And apparently, it has something to do with you. Be at practice around 5:00. You'll explain to us what happened. And what kind of deal you made with Aoba Johsai. See you then. -Kageyama.

He knew?! Who told him-

Then I remember that Oikawa-san told me that the whole team knew. So Karasuno was ganna find out sooner or later. I was scared to tell them. But if I refused to go with Oikawa-san, then he would take away Kageyama. But Karasuno needs Kageyama. He's the best setter that Karasuno has ever had. So I can't do that to them.

But theres a chance that we could win. I could stay. We could be left alone. But there's also a chance we could lose. And I'll be taken away.

~The Next Day~

It was almost 5:00. I was really nervous.

I headed over to Karasuno. I was almost there when Oikawa-san was in front of the tree.
"Remember what I told you Hinata." He said.
"Should I tell them what you told me?" I asked
"Yes. If you want them to know the whole truth."

"Okay then..."

I was at the front door of Karasuno. Being scared about telling them. Hopefully they don't get mad.

I walk inside to see that only Kageyama, Coach Ukai, Takeda and Kiyoko were there.

"Hinata." Coach Ukai stood up.
"Yes coach?" I asked nervously.
"Care to explain about the match next month?"
I had to tell them.