・Book Two (Chapter 1)・

Okay, just to say something, we all knew I wasn't going to end it there. No way no how. Because I had the urge to make another book. So I am. I hope you enjoy this series. Anyway, let's get on with it!

Hinata's POV:
I had spiked the ball, making it a point, and the end of the match. Of course I was happy for our team. But I felt bad for Karasuno. But all of them were still smiling. I titled my head.
"Go on to nationals for us, Hinata!" I looked over to see who had yelled that.
And I see Sugawara waving at me. I try and hold in my tears. But it just all comes out. I look over to Oikawa, who nods and I start running over to them.
I give them all big hugs.
"We're going to miss you Hinata." Daichi says.
"Go to nationals for us!" Nishinoya says, crying.
I give him a big hug too.

And I wave them goodbye. I start to cry, again. And I feel someone touch my shoulder. I look behind me to see Oikawa smiling at me.
"It'll be alright." he says.
I wipe off the tears and I start walking with him to go and get our stuff.
We hop on the bus and I look out the window. I stare at the other buses.
"Hinata, are you alright?" I hear Iwaizumi ask.
"Yeah, I'm just spacing off, that's all." I say, smiling.
He looks at me.
"If you say so." he says, going to another seat.
I watch as Oikawa sits down next to me. I continue to watch the other buses. Until I see Karasuno's. I smile. And look back at Oikawa who was also looking at me.
"Is something bothering you Hinata?" Oikawa asks.
I stare at the buses again.
"No, I'm just spacing off." I say.
He shrugs.
I look at his hand. And I see that he's holding something.
"Hey, what's that?" I ask, pointing at his hand.
He looks down and pulls it away.
"Nothing." he says.
I stare at him, knowing that he is hiding something.
"C'mon, show me!" I whine, reaching for the item.
"Stay away!" he says, holding my face so I can't come any closer.
I give up and pout.
"I just wanna see it." I mumble.
He sighs.
"Later okay? Right now isn't the best time." he says.
I stop pouting and look at him.
"Really?" I ask.
He nods.
"Just not now, okay?" he says.
"Okay!" I say, smiling.
He pats my head and we go to the hotel we are staying at.

"So what was it like being with Kageyama? The King Of The Court?" One of Kageyama's former teammates asked.
"He was hard to handle at first but we got along after that." I say.
"He was always like that. That damn kid." Oikawa says, coming back from his shower time.
I shrug.
"He is an amazing setter though. I have to give him that." I say.
Oikawa growls. He hates it when I praise Kageyama.
"I'm definitely better than Tobio-chan!" Oikawa says, obviously jealous.
"Oh shut it Shittykawa. Hinata's just giving Kageyama credit." Iwaizumi says, also coming out of the bathroom.
Oikawa shivers as he hears Iwaizumi. I just stare at the two. Realizing how tall they are. I shiver as I look back down.
Apparently, Oikawa sees me look down.
"What's wrong with you?" Oikawa asks.
"Oh sorry. I was just thinking." I say.
Oikawa leans down.
"You've been spacing off a lot after that match. Is anything wrong?" he asks.
I shake my head.
"I just been thinking a lot. Nothing new." I say.
He stands up straight. And looks down on me.
"Alright then. Don't space out during a game." he says.
"I won't." I say.
He helps me up.
"Let's go eat." he says.

After we get done eating I start walking to my bed before I feel someone hug me from behind. I look behind me to see Oikawa holding me.
"Did you need something?" I ask.
"Just a hug." he says.
"Just a hug?" I ask.
He grins.
And I feel his lips touch mine.

I pull away for a breath. He takes a breath too. He let's me go.
"You can go to bed now." he says.
I nod as I walk to go to bed.

I lay down as I think.

Can we make it to nationals? Will we get past Shiratorizawa? Can I be good enough to please Oikawa? Can I stop thinking? Will I ever be able to see Karasuno again? Will I ever make it to nationals without Karasuno? Can I do it without my team?

All these things going though my mind is frustrating. I can't deal with thoughts going through my mind while I'm trying to sleep. I can't sleep then. Why is it so hard to just stop these thoughts? I try and sleep. But I can't as all these things are going through my mind. I continue to try and sleep. I feel like screaming. But stop myself from doing so. I calm down. And think about my family. And about what everyone said to me. I start to push away the thoughts that fail to satisfy me.

The Next Day

I get up at my regular time. I get changed and when I get up to go for my morning jog, I see Oikawa al ready.
"Oikawa?" I ask.
"Took you long enough. C'mon, let's get for our morning jog." he says.
I smile as I put on my shoes.

We talk and jog at the same time. I ask if we're having a game today.
"Yeah but it's not Shiratorizawa." he says.
I continue to jog with Oikawa. We talk at times but we just stay quiet.

When we get back everyone is up and eating breakfast. Me and Oikawa join them. We laugh and talk. I smile.
"So when is the game?" I ask.
"Around 3:30." Iwaizumi replys.
"I see." I say as I eat another bite of my breakfast.

We start practicing for a bit. I receive and pass and spike. I smile every time I spike. I think of Karasuno. Oikawa pats me on the back I run towards my spot.

A Few Hours Later

We practice until it's time for our next match. We get in a line as we greet one another.
And then,
"Start!" The reefers blow the whistle.
"Play your best." Oikawa says.
"That's no problem."

Thank you for reading!!