Why I'm Ending The Series

Alright, so I've been getting a lot of messages that I should consider making ANOTHER part to this Oikawa x Hinata book. And I've been saying no. And here's why. This story needs to end one way or another. It can't just keep going on. That would just make it boring. I would run out of ideas and you guys might start to get bored yourselves. Another reason why is, I make haikyuu ships. Not continue to make one. I will get suggestions and make the ships into story's. And I will continue to do that until I've done every haikyuu ship. Because I love making them. They're fun to make and read. No matter if they go viral or not. They will stay up and continue to stay up as long as they can. But I won't be doing the illegal ships. No wayyyyy. I can't be doing that. I would be gagging on my phone the whole time making the story. Another reason is because, the story would lose its original spark. What I mean by that is, it'll lose the fun and excitement that it had in the beginning. And I want the story to excite people and enjoy it. Not just sit there and not enjoy it. So for all my people who keep saying that I should continue the series, please understand that I have other haikyuu ships to make story's out of and publish. You can always find me @p.pinkyy on TikTok and check out my page. But yeah. That's why I'm going to end the series. If you have any, suggestions, questions, comments, or anything else, you can always DM me on this app. Thank you for reading. And I hope you guys love the story's I publish! (And sorry for my grammar, I'm still working on that!)

If you do have TikTok, consider following!!

~Bonus~

Oikawa: "stop tugging on my shirt you annoying little shrimp!"

Hinata: "but i want cuddles! please! all i want is cuddles!"

Oikawa: "why do you want cuddles?! you're being annoying! back off!"

Hinata: "but.. i want cuddles.." he starts to cry

Oikawa: he groans "if i cuddle you, will you leave me alone?"

Hinata: his eyes lit up "yes!"

Oikawa: he cuddles hinata "dumbass.."

Hinata: he giggles "i'm your dumbass!"

Oikawa: "that's true..."

Me: "yUh gEt iNtO iT"

Oikawa & Hinata: look at me like i'm a psycho

Me: "sorry sorry, carry on~"