||Chapter Nine||

~Oikawa's Perspective~

We head home.
And we both were silent on the way there. I felt bad making shrimpy-chan worry. I shouldn't do that to him. Especially when he is really sensitive.

We get home a few minutes later. I check my phone and it's 4:05 in the morning. I go to the couch and start to lay down when, shrimpy-chan pulls my arm.
"What is it shrimpy-chan?"
"I want you to sleep with me."
I yawn before going with shrimpy right here to the bed. He lays down first and then I do. And after a few minutes, I fall asleep.

~The Next Day~

I get up around 6:00. To see that, shrimpy-chan was still asleep. Of course he was. I get up and change for practice. I also get Shrimpy-chans clothes too. So he doesn't have to look for them.

I get done getting ready. I look at the time and it was 6:34. I wake up Shrimpy-chan. He's a light sleeper so it wasn't hard to wake him up. He was getting changed in the room while I made breakfast.
"What are you making Oikawa-san?"
"Just some rice balls."

We get done eating and it was 7:35.
"Do we have practice today?"
"Yeah, that's why I got you up so early."
"Ohhhh." He laughs.

We head out to go to practice.
"Hey, what are we doing for practice?"
"Coach didn't tell me this time so I don't know."
We continue to walk over to Aoba Johsai.

Shrimpy-chan is quite this time.
We continue to walk when I feel something hold my hand. I look over and see Shrimpy-chan has made his move. At least he's getting somewhere.

We get to practice and apparently coach (again) made plans to do a practice match against Karasuno again. No deals this time. Just would see who's stronger. And I look over Hinata who looks away.
"When are we going to do the practice match?"
"Tomorrow."
I sigh. I don't want to practice against Karasuno again. It's not like I don't like playing against them it's because of Hinata. He's still messed up about leaving Karasuno and coming to Aoba Johsai. I don't want him to get even more stressed. He already has enough stuff on his mind right now.

After practice we head home to go to bed.
I make some dumplings before we go to bed.
"Thank you!"
"Your welcome."
We start eating and drinking.

After we were done with good I asked him,
"Where do you want me to sleep?"
He looks at me confused.
"With me of course!"

I lay in bed. Shrimpy was passed asleep. He worked hard today. Surprisingly he was quite the while time. And I've been looking at his hands at night. They have all sorts of cuts on them. So he bandages then to they can heal. And they usually do.
And after a few minutes of thinking, I fall asleep.

~The Next Day~

I get up around 6:00 and get my clothes and Hinata's too.

I get dressed and I wake up Hinata. But he doesn't wake up. I'm confused. He usually wakes up with one shake. I shake him one more time. He wakes up. But doesn't look like he's feeling well.
"Hinata, are you alright?"
"No...my head hurts and I fell hot..."
I check his head and it feels hot.
"It seems like you have a fever."
"Oh..."
"It's just the common cold! It is just January."
He smiles.
And then leans against me.
"Can you stay here?"
"I'll have to. I don't want you staying here all by yourself. I'll tell coach that neither you or I won't be going to practice today."

~Thank You For Reading!!!!~