Chapter 7: Falling for You

Aditya's POV

After dropping Maya off at her house, I drove home, but sleep refused to come. I couldn't stop thinking about her — Maya Malhotra, the first girl to ever reject me, Aditya Chopra. No one had ever dared to do that. At first, I was furious, wanting to teach her a lesson, but then a different plan formed in my mind.

Why go for revenge when I can trap her slowly and make her vulnerable?

She wounded my ego, no girl has ever resisted me. Yet, she brushed me off like I was nothing. The fire inside me raged, but I knew I could play the game better than that. Baby, you'll regret crossing me.

I only have a few months left in this college, and now, my sole focus is on you, Maya. I'll make sure you fall for me deeply, passionately, and irresistibly. You'll be mine — and when I've had you, I'll break you, piece by piece. Your sweet lips will belong to me, and you'll be lucky that I, Aditya Chopra, wanted you.

You made a huge mistake, Maya, and I'll make sure you regret it for the rest of your life. 

Love? That doesn't exist for me. I laughed at the thought of making her fall for my charms, only to crush her heart in the end. Just wait, Maya Malhotra. Soon, you'll be under me, begging for more, and once I'm done with you, I'll throw you away like you never mattered.

Thinking about your beautiful body is making me hard, I felt a strange satisfaction, and finally, I drifted off to sleep.

Maya's POV

After Aditya dropped me home, my mind kept replaying the day's events. The way he smiled when he offered me a ride, how he apologized for being too forward — everything about him made me feel so warm. His smile, that look in his eyes... I couldn't help but smile thinking about him.

Should I say yes to him?

God, I think I'm falling for him. Hard.

But maybe I should wait a little longer. I want to see if Aditya remains the same. If he's as genuine as he seems, then I'll say yes.

The next day was football practice, and it went better than I imagined. Both Aditi and Aditya taught me the basics, and we did exercises for flexibility. For two months, I practiced and hung out with them, and in that short time, Aditya and I grew even closer. He always had a way of making me laugh with his silly jokes, and the more time I spent with him, the more I liked him.

He didn't seem like the playboy I had heard rumors about. Maybe someone was just jealous of him because he's so popular. It didn't make sense that someone so kind and sweet could be the guy people whispered about.

Over the past two months, we hung out a lot — bunking college, going to movies, restaurants, and even amusement parks. It was the best time of my life. I even told my parents about learning football, and they were thrilled that I was trying something new. They've always supported me, no matter what.

In the midst of all that, I still managed to get good grades in my first semester, and Aditi did well too, though her passion lies more in sports than studies. But she also loves fashion, which is why we chose this field together.

I'm determined to become a successful fashion designer. I have so many ideas, and I can't wait to bring them to life. I want to make my parents proud and give them everything they deserve. And now, when I think about the future, Aditya is there with me, by my side. I want to know everything about him. I want to see love in his eyes for me, just like I feel for him.

Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Will he propose to me? I hope he does because I'm in love with him, so much that I can barely keep it to myself.

I hugged my pillow, whispering, "I'm in love with you, Aditya." It felt real, saying it out loud. My cheeks warmed as I thought about his smile, his handsome face, and all the moments we'd shared. With those thoughts, I drifted off into the most peaceful sleep, dreaming of what could be.

The emotional stakes are rising, but what will happen when Maya finds out Aditya's true intentions? Stay tuned for the next chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment, lovelies! ❤️