Chapter 11: Worst Side

If you don't love someone, then don't pretend that you do and give them false hope.

It's been a month since Aditya left college. He still meets me sometimes, though only for short visits during his lunch break at work. Despite the limited time, I'm happy he makes the effort to see me. Today, he's supposed to meet me after college again.

Aditya's POV

Pretending is so hard, but I'm enjoying it. I've been playing this game with Maya for months, and she's completely trapped in my beautiful web. She's madly in love with me, but my mission is still incomplete. Today, I'll finish it. Just thinking about her body makes me impatient.

Dad and Mom are away on a business trip for two days. That's all the time I need to satisfy myself. Once I'm done, Maya will be out of my life. I can't wait to get her to my place.

Maya's POV

After college, I received a message from Aditya. He was waiting for me outside. I quickly met up with Aditi, and we walked out together. Aditya was leaning against his sleek black car. I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"Maya, I want to take you somewhere special," he said, a mysterious look in his eyes.

"Where to?" I asked, confused but curious.

"It's a surprise," he replied, grinning.

I trusted him, so I called my mom and told her I'd be out with Aditi. It felt strange to lie—something I had never done before—but I didn't see another choice. I climbed into Aditya's car, excited but also nervous about where he was taking me.

We drove for a while, and I enjoyed watching the passing scenery. Eventually, the car stopped in front of a large bungalow. I looked around, confused.

"Where are we?" I asked, turning to him.

"Welcome to my home," he said, gesturing towards the massive house. It was stunning, but wealth never mattered to me. I was taught to value people, not money.

I was lost in thought when I felt his hand clutch mine. He led me inside, showing me around, and finally brought me upstairs to the balcony and then to his bedroom. He motioned for me to sit on the bed, and then he left to get us drinks. His room was impressive, painted in black—my favorite color.

When Aditya returned with cold drinks, we sipped and chatted casually. But then something changed. He stopped talking and stared at me intensely. I felt uncomfortable, a shyness taking over me. Without warning, he pressed his lips to mine, kissing me hard. It wasn't gentle, and I found it difficult to breathe. I pushed him lightly, but he didn't stop. He kissed me again, even more aggressively, and forced his tongue into my mouth.

I wasn't enjoying this. I wasn't comfortable. So I pushed him away, harder this time. But Aditya grabbed my hands, pinning them above my head. He moved to my neck, sucking and licking as I struggled to free myself.

"Aditya, stop it! I'm not comfortable!" I yelled, trying to pull away. What was he doing? Had he lost his mind?

He didn't listen. His hand slipped under my top, groping me roughly. I panicked. I managed to break free from his grip, standing up and adjusting my clothes.

"Maya, come on. Just relax. This is normal. We're in a relationship, and this is what couples do," Aditya said, his voice calm, but his eyes burning with something darker.

"Aditya, you're not in your senses. I'm leaving," I said, grabbing my bag and turning towards the door.

But he pulled me back, pinning me against the wall. "Maya, just let me do what I want. You love me, right? Then there's no problem," he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Aditya, I love you, but that doesn't mean I'll let you do whatever you want!" I shouted, pushing him away again.

He stared at me, but this time, his gaze wasn't filled with love—it was filled with lust. He tightened his grip on my wrist. "Do you even love me, or do you just want my body?" I asked, the words slipping out of my mouth.

And then he laughed—this cold, cruel laugh that sent a chill down my spine.

"So innocent, Maya. I played you well. Love? It doesn't exist for me. Don't you remember? I'm a playboy. I get whatever I want, whenever I want, and you were no different," he said, his voice dripping with mockery. "This was all just a game. You rejected me once, and I couldn't let that go. I had to teach you a lesson."

I froze, my mind reeling. This couldn't be real. Aditya loved me. He had to. This was a joke—a terrible, cruel prank.

"Aditya, please don't say that. You love me, right? You're just playing with me. Please stop. I can't take this anymore," I begged, my heart shattering with every word.

He just laughed again. "No, Maya. This was all just a game. You were nothing more than a distraction, a way to pass the time. And now? Now I'm done. You can leave whenever you want. Or..." he paused, looking at me with that sickening grin, "I can offer you money. One night with me, and I'll pay you. I'm already hard for you."

That was it. The breaking point. Without thinking, I slapped him—hard. The sound echoed through the room as his head snapped to the side. He stumbled, shock on his face.

I grabbed my bag and stormed out without looking back.

My soul was crying. My heart was heavy with pain—how could he betray me like this? I loved him so deeply, and all I had been was a toy in his twisted game.

As I walked away, I pressed a hand to my chest, feeling my heart race. I had to get away, far from him. He wasn't the person I thought he was. He had broken me, but I wasn't going to let him destroy me.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Stay strong, and always trust your gut.