A woman named Akilah

A woman named Akilah was born in Al Qusayr, Lebanon. She was abandoned by her biological mother and father in Syria. She was left on a family's porch for they thought the people would take care of their newborn daughter. A man who had lived in the house had opened the door late at night to see a little girl set on the porch in a piece of cloth, who was Akilah. The old man had taken her in along with his lovely wife. It was perfect because the couple wasn't able to have kids. They took her in as their own child and named her Akilah. They found it a beautiful name because it's meaning behind it describes the mirror of her future self. It means Intelligent. They raised her as if she was their own. One day they had to tell her the truth about her biological parents. They had sat down and told her everything. The reason why her parents abandoned her in Syria, is because they did it to save her life. Her biological family were poor people and they didn't want her to suffer along with them. They also abandoned her because they were trying to escape from Government Officials who they needed to owe money to and if they didn't leave her at the old couples house, they would've killed her along with them. They did to save her life from death and poverty. They wanted her to grow up to be the sophisticated woman she was meant to be. She had still loved them the same, but her curiosity grew about her biological parents. But as time went by, her curiosity grew less and less about them and forgot more about them. Akilah moved out on her 18th birthday. She had said her goodbyes and promised she would come back someday. She graduated high school as an honorary student and she got submitted into Damascus University. She was amazed that she was able to make it this far into her life. She had always dedicated herself into the medical field and had always set her goal to become a Brain Surgeon. She had studied there for at least 2 years now. She lives in an 2 small bedroom apartment with her husband who is a certified medic. Ahsan graduated from Damascus University 3 years back. Akilah lives with her daughter who is 8 months. Her name is Amina and her name means trustworthy and faithful...