The Sleepover~

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️KAGEYAMA's POV⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

We arrived to school the next morning. I beat Hinata to the club room today so that makes it 422 -421.

⚫️"You pay for the food today!"

🟠"Gah! 😓 dang it."

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi pass by us like always and snicker at us. Either way we ignore them and enter the club room to change.

This time , we finished early so we had to take everything out from the gym closet. It's been an awful while since it was our turn to take out the net.

Hinata and I each carry the end of one pole to place it in the ground. Same for the second pole and the net.

🟠"Hey Kageyama?"

⚫️"What."

🟠"Can you help me tie the net?"

⚫️"Okay. Get out the way."

🟠"No actually-"

⚫️"Huh?"

He looks down and rubs the back of his neck.

🟠"I-I wanted you to carry m-me . . ."

⚫️"EHHH? "

🟠"like here on your shoulders!"

He pats his shoulders as if a demonstration for where to place him.

⚫️"I can reach them myself. Thank you very much."

🟠"Oh come on! Just once! Pleaseeeeeeee!"

He does puppy dog eyes 🥺 to convince me. And damn well it works.

I sigh before I say anything.

⚫️" .  .  . Fine. But just once!"

🟠"Yeah yeah just once!"

I roll my eyes as bent down so that he can climb on. He placed his legs over and then his thighs touched my shoulders. Surprisingly he wasn't heavy at all. I stand up and give him the net. He then ties a knot on the top end. I tie the bottom one.

We did the same on the other side. He then pulls my hair gently and does the ratatouille cooking thing guiding me where to go next. I follow along but just for fun. He walks me over to the basket with all the volleyballs and makes me push them next to our right side of the net.

His laughter all the time made me kinda happy. It was kinda cute-

𝕎𝔸𝕀𝕋!! 𝕎𝕋𝔽  𝔸𝕄  𝕀  𝕋ℍ𝕀ℕ𝕂𝕀ℕ𝔾!!! 𝕎ℍ𝔸𝕋'𝕊  𝕎ℝ𝕆ℕ𝔾  𝕎𝕀𝕋ℍ  𝕄𝔼!!

I shake my head and accidentally cause Hinata to cause his grasp on me to disappear and he falls backwards pulling me down with him.

We had thought this situation would happened so we placed some safety mats right under us just Incase.

We immediately got separated on that fall so we didn't hit each other.