The next morning . . .

🟠🟠🟠🟠HINATA's POV🟠🟠🟠🟠

I open my eyes to find myself holding on to Kageyama.

𝔻-𝔻𝕚𝕕 . . . . 𝔻𝕚𝕕  𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟?

𝕆𝕙, 𝗢𝗛!!!

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤  𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 .  . .

I try to move from his grasp before he wakes up. He let's go of me but doesn't move. He was fast asleep. And he looked so peaceful again. I don't wanna wake him up.

I get off my bed and head downstairs in the living room where my mom and Natsu were already eating breakfast.

🧡)"Morning Shoyo!"

💖"MORNING NII-CHAN!!"

🟠"Morning mom, morning Natsu"

I yawn as I rub Natsu's hair.

🧡)"Is Kageyama awake?"

🟠"No, he's still asleep"

🧡)"Oh! Well, let him rest for a bit longer. Your school called saying it's cancelled for the rest of the week thanks to a water tube in the school."

🟠"Oh? That sucks."

🧡)"Yeah, well? Sit down and eat with us!"

🟠"Okay!"

I sit next to Natsu and my mom hands me over my plate. I start to eat and watch the anime Natsu is watching. This time, it's about a 15 year old girl and this bathroom ghost. I swear, Natsu Can find someone good Anime.

🧡)"For how long is your friend going to stay?"

🟠"Actually, I don't know. I know his parents are home so he's alone, but I don't know if he's going to stay or invite me over."

🧡)"Oh? Well if he stays, you two should go get him a change of clothes. But if you are invited over there, then you take clothes in a backpack!"

🟠"Okay mom."

I continue to eat and I hear footsteps coming from upstairs.

⚫️"Morning everyone."

💖"KAGE-CHAN!!"

Natsu runs over to Kageyama and jumps on him, causing him to catch her and carry her.

⚫️"Morning Natsu!"

🧡)🟠"Morning Kageyama!"

⚫️"What are you guys eating?"

💖"Some eggs with bacon and rice! And I got milk for you and me! Want some?"

⚫️"Absolutely!"

He says as he unites noses with her making her giggle and puts her down. Kageyama is good with kids!