Volleyball Team Leader

🟠=Hinata
⚫️= Kageyama
🧂=Tsukishima
🟩=Yamaguchi
💛= Yachi

KAGEYAMA's POV

🟠"KAGEYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

⚫️"HA BEAT THAT LITTLE SHRIMP!"

🟠"UGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Hinata and I catch our breath as we finally arrive at the club room.

🧂"Seriously? You Guys are SENIORS and you're still racing towards the club room ever since y'all were first years? How childish."

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima walk inside snickering the entire way there. Hinata and I glare at them.

🟠"And they haven't changed a bit ever since."

⚫️"He should mind his own business."

We finally join the others and our new teammates inside. We decided to change and because we were the last ones in, I had some time alone with Hinata.

⚫️"Hey Hinata,"

🟠"Yeah?" He puts on his shoes.

⚫️"I know it's just the beginning of our senior year but . . . . Have you decided where to go for college?"

He stays silent for a bit. Sometimes I wonder what's on his mind. There has actually been times where I try to imagine what's going on through his head. Haha, I think I only got it right like 10 times throughout our first and second years.

🟠"No, I wanted to ask Kenma what colleges he planned to go into but I didn't have the courage to start on that yet. Plus we have a whole year . . . Let's have fun while it still lasts!"

Hearing him say that actually made me a little bit sad, but I didn't show it.

⚫️"Right."

We finish changing and walk to the gym. On our way there we find Yachi-San.

🟠"Oh? Hi Yachi-San!!"

💛"Hinata! Kageyama! Good Afternoon! -"

I spaced off.

My mind starts drifting away from the conversation. They look so cheerful. Yachi-San has grown to be a beautiful young lady. Sadly, I never payed attention to those details. I never checked her out like that.
Ive actually never checked anyone out.

My mind finally returned back to earth.

🟠"Come on Kageyama-Kun!"

⚫️"Uh, Right."

We walked inside the gym, followed by Yachi-san.

We see everyone already setting up everything in the gym. Not so long after, Coach joins us. We start off by a few introductions and all of a sudden. We have to choose a new captain.

🟠"I say it should be Kageyama!" Hinata raises an arm.

⚫️"W-What?"