Graduation & Hinata's Birthday

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️KAGEYAMA's POV⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

It was time for our graduation, Hinata and I were official, and it's only been a week, but, I truly am in love with him.

We already told our own parents and Yaichi and Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

Turned out that Tsukki and Yamaguchi were already dating. Makes sense, since they are so close.

Hinata was called on stage and he received his certificates along with a yearbook and a list of all his accomplishments during his time at Karasuno.

Then I was up, after that, Tsukishima, Yaichi, and Yamaguchi came on stage. Those were the only people I payed attention to. Other than that, my thoughts drifted away to how I was going to surprise Hinata tomorrow.

As every single senior turned around and thanked the people who accompanied us for our graduation, I see our last Karasuno Team sitting together, just to see us graduate.

Us, the seniors say our farewells with our teammates. We were going to miss them. We were going to miss them all.

We waved our goodbyes with Yaichi, Tsukishima, And Yamaguchi for the day, because they knew.

Hinata holds my hand as both our families take us to a restaurant near both our houses. We ate our meal and our families enjoyed eachother's company.

We all fell like a huge family!

Before we went our separate ways, Hinata stoped me.

⚫️"Hm? What's wrong Shoyo?"

🟠"I um... wanted to give you this!"

He hands me over a book. Inside, filled with pictures. Of both of us ever since freshman year. He's been gathering all of these and I never had a clue about it?

🟠"It's a graduation gift! It's a book of all the memories we made! There is some blank pages, so that we can keep making more! 👉🏻👈🏻"

⚫️"A-Ah! You kidding me right now?"

🟠"No, you can even tell I worked hard to get the money for it! And to have money for my family of course."

He shows me his hands and arms under his cloak. This whole week at practice he would wear a long sleeve to cover up his arms.

⚫️"Wow.... I-I don't know what to say! This is amazing!!"

🟠"Ah! Really!?"

⚫️"No, it's dumb."

🟠"AAHH- TOBIO!!" 😭💔

⚫️"heh~"

I pull him closer to me, and kiss him on his forehead.

⚫️"I love it!"

🟠"Wha- 😳😳💕"

⚫️"Welp, I hate time say this to you but I gotta go. See you tomorrow?"

🟠"Sure!"

We "goodbye kiss" and go our separate ways.

I'm sure he feels pretty sad, because I haven't asked him when is his birthday. Lucky for me, Yaichi-San had already told me. Heheh~

I arrive home and take off my cloak. I hang it up and change into more comfortable clothes. My parents call me downstairs to surprise me with a "Good Luck" cake and gifts.

After that, we discuss serious topics as "where am I going for college" questions. I told them where I chose to go. They liked the idea and we changed the topic about how they are moving out but leaving the house to me. They are going to pay for everything, they just want me to stay here, at least until I can pay for stuff on my own.