Im definitely in love . . .

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️KAGEYAMA's POV⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Our 1 week off of school is almost over. And its also one week before Hinata's birthday and graduation.

I feel more comfortable around him than I used to be. I'm pretty sure he feels the same way too. We've been friends since freshman year. And we already feel reeaaalllyyy close.

🟠"Hey Ma! We are headed to the park!!"

🧡)"Okay Honey!! Don't stay to long after dark okay!?"

⚫️🟠"Okay!"

We take the bikes and head straight to the park. It was no surprise to us that we found Yamaguchi and Tsukishima already there.

🟩"Hey Hinata and Kageyama!! Did you guys bring a volleyball? Maybe we could play a little!"

🟠"Hey Yamaguchi! Yeah for a fact we did!!"

🧂"Great. I've kinda missed playing volleyball."

⚫️"Heh, we play everyday!"

🧂"Tch. Like I care."

We did some warm ups before playing. Once we did, we had a two on two match. Yamaguchi and Tsukki against Me and Hinata.

Lucky for us, there was a net there. There also was burly any little kids in the park, so we had a better chance of not hurting anyone who surrounded us.

Before we started, Hinata and Tsukishima has a paper rock scissors match to decide who will have the ball first. And as expected, we lost.

Yamaguchi did a jump serve to begin the match. Hinata received it and sent it to me so that I could give him a set. We got our very first point with our quick attack.

In the end, we obviously won 2/3 matches.

Yaichi-San joins us in the park not so long after. She was headed to the store but turns out she saw us and she decided to hang out. It's not like this was the last time we would be able to hang out like this. . .

~~~~~~~~~~

💛"So? What are you boys doing here?"

🟠"Me and Kageyama decided we wanted to play volleyball at the park! Then turns out Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were already here!"

💛"And y'all didn't invite me!? 😭"

🟩"W-We thought you were probably b-busy
Yaichi-San!!"

🧂"I honestly forgot she existed."

💛"EEEK-"

🟩"Tsukki that's not nice!!"

💛"It's o-ok Yamaguchi. I'm kinda used to it 😢"

Hinata and Yamaguchi try to comfort her but I'm pretty sure they are all just playing like usual.

We head over to the swings. There was only 4 adult ones and 2 babies ones. Yaichi and i take the ones on the left and Yamaguchi and Tsukishima take the ones on the right.

Hinata didn't get one so he's the only one standing. Yaichi seemed to struggle swinging her feet which caused Hinata to help her. He pushed her and helped her swing. They were laughing and giggling... They look just like a couple . . . .

Why  am  I  feeling. . . . 𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤

I suddenly stop swinging and stare down at the wooden thingys.