The Bracelets

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️KAGEYAMA's POV⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

It's our 4th field trip this school year. There's been some ups and downs with me and Hinata but here we are! Sitting on a bus together, on our way to the zoo.

It's almost his birthday too so I have to keep that in mind. I still need to go talk to Kenma about that.

Hinata's head falls on my arm. I look at him in shock realizing he fell asleep. I wanna put my arm around him but there is people who can see us. Especially Tsukki and Yamaguchi.

I lay my head back on my seat, Ignoring Hinata. I can't show how I cuddle with him in a school bus! I turn up the music and just let it be.

~~~~~~~~~~~

🟠"Kag...ma"

🟠"Kagey...."

🟠"Kageyamaaaaaaaa!!??"

I felt a gentle shake. I open my eyes to see Hinata, Tsukki, and Yamaguchi waiting for me.

⚫️"Are we . . . there yet?"

🧂 "We have been trying to wake you up for 10 minutes now. We have to get off the bus!"

🟩"The teacher told us to wait for you because you are our partner. We are going in groups of 4"

⚫️"Oh."

🟠"Come on! You're in the way! I can't get out!"

He tries to pull me up by my arm.

⚫️"Ok Ok! I'm going! Geezz just wait dammit!"

We leave the bus and follow the rest of our class inside. The teacher tells us we have to meet at the entrance by 2:30 for lunch. It's 12:00 right now so we have exactly 2 hours and 30 minutes.

🟠"Come on come on! Let's go look over here!"

Hinata pulls us by the arm and guides us to the mammals section. The first thing we find is monkeys. I don't know what kind but they looked awful playful.

🧂"Why the monkeys Hinata? Why not the reptiles? Are you going to introduce us to your family members?"

🟩"Pftttttt-"

🟠"HEY THATS NOT NICE!"

⚫️"Yeah his sister is not a monkey! She's adorable."

🧂"You've met his sister? Oh wait yeah that one time Hinata fainted at the store-"

🟠"Ok Ok let's go to the reptiles next!"

🧂"Hmpf-"

Hinata looked embarrassed from that. Maybe because that day was the first time we ever cuddled.

We walked into the reptiles section after walking around the mammals section. We saw bears and tigers. But then we were in the sight of lizards and snakes, Even crocodiles.

Tsukki looked fascinated. I wonder why . . .

But after that was over, we went into the insects area. We saw all types of bugs. Ladybugs, Beetles, Caterpillars, Moths, and even butterflies. I looked at Hinata and he seemed amused. A butterfly landed on his nose and I took a picture with a camera I had brought.