Headache

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️KAGEYAMA's POV⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

🟩"Kageyama? Hinata? What are you two doing here?"

🧂"What? The demonic duo is here?"

⚫️"Tch-"

🟠" Yamaguchi? Tsukki?"

We stare at eachother before Hinata pulls me into the first aisle.

🟠"Lets get the stuff my mom asked us for okay?"

⚫️"Sure-"

🧂"Why are you guys hiding? Is there something you don't wanna tell us?"

🟩"Tsukki-"

🧂"What? I'm just asking."

I sigh and turn to Hinata. I widen my eyes as I see how his face starts to turn a bit red. His eyes squinted at the paper and sweat started to run down his cheek.

⚫️"Hinata? Are you okay? Do you need me to help-"

🟠"I-Im okay. I just need to get the sugar-"

He falls back.

⚫️"Hinata!"

I catch him and Yamaguchi and Tsukishima run towards us to see what was happening.

🟩"Oh no Hinata!"

🧂"What did you do to him Kageyama? Did you poison his breakfast or something?"

⚫️"Now is not the time for your sarcasm Tsukishima!"

🧂"Tch-"

⚫️"Yamaguchi! Help me find these groceries while Tsukishima, you help me take Hinata home!"

🧂"Who said I'm helping you-"

🟩"Rodger!"

🧂"Ugh-"

I write Hinata's home address before I hand Yamaguchi the grocery list. Tsukishima helps me load Hinata onto my back.

⚫️"I'll leave you Hinata's Bike Yamaguchi. So you can take it to us when you finish the grocery shopping. Here's the money his mom gave us for the groceries. Tsukishima, you take the other bike and we'll switch on carrying Hinata if necessary! I need someone to help out with the bikes."

🧂"Fine. But after we arrive, I'll leave."

⚫️"No argument with that. Now, come on let's go! I need to take him to his mom. Here, take my backpack too."

🧂"Who said you're the boss of me?"

🟩"Tsukki please!?"

🧂"Ugh fine."

I hand him my backpack and we make a run for it once outside the store of course. He rides the bike on our way there. Surprisingly , I didn't need to hand him Hinata over. Hinata was kind of light on his weight.