The picture

🟠🟠🟠🟠HINATA's POV🟠🟠🟠🟠

⚫️"Hinata what-"

We lay on my bed. I hug him really tightly making sure he knew I wanted to cuddle. My head really hurts right know but hugging him made the pain go away.

At first he hesitated but then he let me be.

⚫️"I-Is , . . . . Is it okay if.... I hug you too?"

🟠"Mmh hmm!"

And then , two big arms suddenly were wrapped around my back. We stayed silent the whole time to not disturb the comfort. We were so comfortable to the point where neither one of us wanted to move.

~~~~~~~~~~

💖"Ni...... Chan!..........."

💖"Nii........."

💖"Nii-Ch......."

💖"NII-CHAN!!"

I open my eyes in shock and I sit up. Feeling the grip of Kageyama's arms become loose. The blanket was over both of us somehow....

🟠"What!! Owehhhh.... my head!"

💖"Mom said the food is ready!"

🟠"Ok, I'll wake up Kageyama in a bit."

She runs out of my room.

💖"Hurry up! Or the food will get cold!! I heard it's soup with chicken! Yummy!"

She closes the door and I turn to look at Kageyama.

I lay back down and place his arm above me as if he's hugging me again. His warmth, his smell, his silence, it's so calming.

I nuzzle my face onto his chest not wanting to let go. His arms grasp me once again and get me closer to him. I don't pull away.

⚫️"Mmmm~.... Hinata?"

🟠"Y-Yes?"

⚫️"Y-You're awake!!"

🟠"Yes yes now please don't yell! My head still hurts like hell!"

⚫️"Oh sorry!"

We finally let go of each other and sit up. I hug myself, his warmth leaving my body.

𝕀𝕞  𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕕 . . . .

🟠"Natsu said the food is ready..."

Even though his warmth left me cold, my face heats up. Not because of my temperature, but because of the thought of being held in his arms hasn't left my mind.

⚫️"Okay we should go."

I nod my head and he offers to help me stand up. I accept his hand and I stood up, my body feeling really weak. He lets go again and once again, another part of my body is left cold.

⚫️"Hey, you look cold. Wanna wear my spare hoodie?"

🟠"I can just get one from my closet-"