Tub Time!!

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️KAGEYAMA's POV⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

It's been 4 days since Hinata's father's was killed.

He still gets really sad from time to time but I always try my best to comfort him. Ever since I started staying here at his place we've cuddled in private.

I feel like this makes him feel better. I mean, he did say it makes him feel safe. But he was obviously really hurt.

You could tell that he was hiding his pain. We bumped into Yamaguchi on our way to the park to play volleyball and he could also tell that Shoyo was faking it.

Once we went back home his mother revived us with some good Takoyaki. Shoyo ate it gracefully and somehow Natsu ended up sleeping earlier than us again.

We played a bit of volleyball outside before we had to take a shower and head to sleep.

*knock knock knock*

🟠"H-Hey Kageyama?"

⚫️"What?"

🟠"M-Mind If I come in?"

⚫️"Sure."

He opens the door and walks in with a towel rapped around his waist. He then closes the door and stands there like an idiot doing the 👉🏻👈🏻 thing.

🟠"C-Can i come in the tub w-with you?"

He looked really embarrassed, but I could tell that something was bothering him.

I could also tell that he wanted alone time with me as much as he could.

⚫️"Sure, it's not like we haven't done this a million times before."

🟠"A million is too over-exaggerated don't cha think?"

⚫️"Whatever Hinata Boke."

He sits inside the tub right next to me. I feel chills up my spine as his shoulder gently touches mine. We weren't that far apart but I knew he wanted me to hold him right now.

We stay silent for a while as he just looks down at the water the whole time.

There's an uncomfortable feeling in the air.

The tip of his left pinky was burly touching my right pinky. Our hands were burly touching but I had a sudden urge to hold it and intertwine our fingers.

🟠"Kageyama-Kun, I'm really grateful that you stayed, and dealt with me for these past few days. I know I may fake smile here and there but I don't want others to worry about me. I want to show them all my happy side you know?"

I stay silent to not interrupt him.

🟠"*sigh* It's not easy, to deal with a death, of someone who was REALLY close to you and saw you grow up. But, I'm glad you are the one here to comfort me! So thank you for that, Tobio-San!"

I look at him in shock and he smiles at me so purely that you could very much tell he wasn't faking it anymore. I immediately turn away and cover my face knowing how much I'm blushing.

⚫️"W-Whatever, Hinata B-Boke."

🟠"Heyyyyy! I just said thank you and that's how you're going to respond!!?"

⚫️"Psh, yeah."

🟠"That's not nice Tobio-San!!"

⚫️"Don't give a shit."

🟠"Say poop"

⚫️"Shit"

🟠"POOP!!"

⚫️"SHIT!!"