Track 13: Crush

Javier smiled at Yuzuru who had been staring at him for a solid five minutes. As Yuzuru and Javier's eyes made contact, Yuzuru dropped the pen he'd been fumbling with. Javier burst out laughing. 

"What is wrong with you, lately?" 

Yuzuru looked at Javier with big eyes. He knew.

"You've been so weird lately. Dropping things left and right.." Javier looked Yuzuru in the eyes. 

"Staring at me like that." 

Yuzuru looked down. 

"What's going on?" Javier asked in his usual lighthearted tone.

Yuzuru didn't know what to say. He knew what the problem was. Ever since had met Javier, everything had changed. His feelings had changed. But when Yuzuru and Javier made up after dinner, and they hugged again, touched again, Yuzuru was happy. Too happy. Not only had he missed the warm touch of Javier's body. He's needed it and he was so happy to have it again. And his heart filled with love. So much love. Yuzuru was in love with Javier. That's what he'd realized. And it scared him. Because this was not in his plan. This was not what he'd imagined when he was thinking about his future.  But this was his reality.. and Javier was at the center of it.

"Yuzu?"

Yuzuru looked out the window. What was he supposed to say? 'I love you forever?' He could never.

"We should get to training." Yuzuru got up  and grabbed his coat.

"What? We have like an hour-"

The door slammed shut and Yuzuru had left the room. 

Javier sighed.

***

Javier walked towards the dressing rooms of the ice rink. But of course, Yuzuru was already doing his off ice warm-up. Javier sighed. He was running up and down with a crazy expression on his face. He almost looked scared, like he was running away from something. 

'Probably his feelings' Javier thought.

He was sure that Yuzuru had realized his feelings for him and was probably in denial about the whole thing. Javier sighed and shook his head. 

"Yuzuru," 

Yuzuru stopped running and looked at Javier. Javier almost never called him by his full name. He was serious about whatever he was going to say. 

Javier walked up to Yuzuru and kissed him hard on his lips.

Yuzuru's heart burst with joy. But his head was thinking. About how they were kissing in the middle of the hallway!

Yuzuru tried to pull away but Javier was stronger. Yuzuru was so happy about kissing Javier, sad about feeling this way and angry that he couldn't stop. He couldn't stop wanting him or stop Javier from kissing him. He was stuck in a battle.

When Javier finally stopped, Yuzuru couldn't say anything. 

Javier grabbed Yuzuru's hand and started dragging him towards a room in the hallway. 

"What are you doing?!" Yuzuru squealed. "I need to warm up."

"Trust me, this is a better warm up than whatever you were going to do." Javier chuckled.

Yuzuru almost froze. He knew exactly what Javier was talking about. 

Javier opened the door. It was a closet filled with cleaning supplies. "That'll do." Javier smiled and pulled Yuzuru inside.

Javier was already pulling Yuzuru's shirt over his head. 

"But.. I thought we were going to take it slow.." Yuzuru almost whispered as Javier removed more clothing from his own and Yuzuru's body. 

"I think we've waited long enough." Javier hummed in Yuzuru's ear. 

He began to kiss him softly, slowly, tenderly. 

Yuzuru couldn't say anything and part of him didn't want to. So Yuzuru let Javier have his way.

***

After practice Yuzuru lay in bed. Javier was out, drinking with friends. Yuzuru was disturbed by his own thoughts. How much he liked Javier. How much he loved having.. Having s-

Nope, he still couldn't think it.

Yuzuru rolled onto his side. He smelled the pillow next to him. It smelled like Javier. His entire body tingled just from thinking of him. He blushed and quietly hoped that Javier would be back soon. 

Yuzuru wondered how long this was going to last. As happy as Javier made him,  being in love was tiring. Maybe it wasn't love. Maybe it was a crush. And hopefully it'd be over soon. 

That night Yuzuru dreamed of Javier for the first time. His dream vividly recalled Javier's hands all over his body. The way Javier's eyes gleamed not with joy but with lust when they were intimate. How his usual open and inviting smile turned into something.. darker. Sexier. How much Yuzuru loved being with him. 

It had been months since Yuzuru and Javier had had sex. Yuzuru was longing for it. Javier was holding back but Yuzuru didn't know why. Had he done something wrong? Maybe he wasn't pretty anymore.. Maybe that's why his friend.. Yuzuru looked down at the wedding ring on his left hand. His husband.. right, his husband, didn't want to sleep with him anymore. Yuzuru looked in the mirror. He made sure he shaved everyday, put on perfume to smell good for his hubby, he even put on a little bit of makeup but nothing worked. 

Yuzuru had been feeling a bit strange lately. He'd been nauseous a lot and he'd been getting tired just from walking. Then Yuzuru felt something in his stomach. It was a strange kind of pain. Yuzuru looked down at his stomach, he brushed his long hair out of the way and lifted up his shirt. Yuzuru couldn't believe his eyes when he saw. His stomach was big and round and veiny. Then he felt another stabbing kind of pain in his stomach and he saw the shape of a small hand poking him from inside his belly. Yuzuru screamed loud. He was pregnant!

Yuzuru screamed as he shot up from the bed. He looked beside him. Javier wasn't back yet, thank God. It had only been a dream.. but it seemed so real. If he kept things going this could be his future! Maybe not exactly, but still! Yuzuru shook his head. 

This crush had to stop.

---

A/N

Hey! Did you like this chapter? Please vote and comment<3 As always, thank you so much for reading this story! Aaanddd I'm sending you lots of kisses and hugs and magic<3

PS: When is Yuzuru gonna make an insta? I miss him.