𝑩𝑨𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑴 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑱𝑶𝑩𝑺

smut warning oops

kairi's pov:

i pulled my shirt slowly over my petite figure, turning to look at my shirtless reflection in the mirror. i ruffled my hair a bit before sighing and moving my hands towards my sweatpants. i pulled them off too, leaving me standing in just my boxers. i stared at my reflection once more, gently roaming my hands over my slightly toned stomach and rubbing up and down my sides. i snapped out of my thoughts about my appearance suddenly as the door flung open.

i gasped and lunged to grab my shirt, desperately trying to cover my body, which was absolutely hideous in my eyes.

"hey hey, it's ok, i love your body babyboy, and you should too," mattia said, gently grabbing my shirt to reveal my body once more. he lifted my chin, caressing my jaw to bring me in for a tender kiss, fireworks exploding in my heart. he gently placed love bites all over my chest, causing me to let out light gasps and moans.

"so perfect," he whispered, tracing his finger down my chest, admiring the marks he had left on me. i blushed and shook my head. i love this boy.

"so are you gonna let me take a bath in peace or what?" i questioned, earning an eyebrow raise from him. he let out a small cough and i looked down to see that a tent has formed in his pants. why is he always so fucking horny goddamn.

"are you gonna fix my problem first or what?" he mimicked. i smacked my teeth and just stared at his bulge. he do be packin doe.

i looked up into his eyes, noticing how dilated his pupils had become. his cheeks had a light pink blush spread over them and his hair was flopping messily across his forehead. before anything else was said, i reached my small arms up and wrapped them around his neck, bringing him into another compassionate kiss. he kissed back immediately, our tongues swirling together as we both groaned.

i started to move him towards the counter in the bathroom, our lips still connected. i heard his breathing increase heavily as our tongues swirled around in each other's mouths, attempting to taste all of eachother.

mattia's pov:

my eyes widened at his sudden boost of confidence, his dominance over me causing my pants to tighten even more. he pulled his lips off mine, gasping for air. his hooded eyes twinkled as he gave me a knowing look. i slowly nodded and he placed a soft kiss on my lips before moving down to my collarbone, sucking harshly. he ripped my shirt off, revealing my honey coloured skin. i heard a small gasp tumble from his lips as he observed my body.

i felt a smile creep onto my lips as he crashed his soft lips onto mine one more time, leaving my lips swollen and tingling. he moved his hands down to my v line, gently tracing his finger along it. his fingers then wrapped around the hem of my sweatpants, peeling them off slowly, leaving us both in our boxers. he got on his knees and kissed my tummy before hooking a small finger around my boxers. he pulled them off and threw them onto the floor roughly.

he immediately brought his mouth to my hard member, engulfing it in one swift movement.

"o-oh fuckk," i groaned at the sudden movement, slightly flinching. he just smiled up at me 'innocently' before turning his attention back to my member. he slowly swirled his tongue around my tip, teasing my slit with his warm tongue as he moved it across. without warning, he moved his lips down my dick, almost hitting the back of his throat. he left it there for a few moments before moving back up.

"shit," i groaned, looking at the unfazed wasian below me.

he positioned himself at the base, licking a bold strip up my member before putting it in his mouth once more. he sunk all the way down, gagging slightly as my tip hit the back of his throat. he started to bob up at down at a quick pace, his hand covering anything that wasn't in his mouth.

"s-shit kai, just like that baby, fuck," i moaned lewdly.
he moaned onto my dick, giving me even more satisfaction. i moved my hand to his soft hair, tugging on it as i heard his soft moans as he continued to move up and down faster.

his lips moved all the way down once more, almost reaching my balls. i pushed his head and kept it there, releasing him once i heard him gag loudly.

"do you like that daddy?" he asked, his cute face in between my legs. i couldn't even speak due to the pure pleasure i was receiving, and answered him by bucking my hips up to his mouth, desperate to release.

he chuckled and connected his lips to my dick once more, rapidly increasing the pace. his small hands jerked my member really fast, his lips moving in sync. i felt a burning sensation in my lower stomach, indicating that i was gonna release soon.

"shit- gonna c-cum- FUCK," i stuttered between moans as he moved all the way down my member. i held his head there as i shot ribbons of warm white liquid down his throat, my body jerking as i unravelled. i panted heavily, letting out small moans as i let my high wash over me. i looked down, seeing him swallow it all. he got up and wiped his mouth, staring intensely at me.

"you were so good baby, fuck," i praised him, pecking him on the cheek due to what he just swallowed.

"thanks daddy," he grinned, earning an eye roll and a chuckle from me.
"can i finally bathe now?" he asked, slightly agitated. shit i forgot that's why he was in here.

"sure babyboy," i whispered in his ear, seeing a blush immediately appear in his face. he took his boxers off and we walked over to the bath, seeing as i was already naked anyway. he slowly climbed in to the warm water and i carefully climbed in behind him, my legs either side of him.

he leaned back onto me as i lit some candles and placed them next to the bathtub, their sweet smelling aromas filling the room. i grabbed the shampoo bottle and gently squeezed some into my hand before massaging it into his scalp.

a/n: so 😳
sorry this is really shitty, i kinda gave up cause i'm bad at writing smut lmfao. also, i know mattia is usually the more dominant one, but i wanted to switch it up a bit hehe. make sure you don't ghost read, i love reading y'alls comments 😚
stay safe, look after yourself and your family! ❤️