𝑪𝑼𝑫𝑫𝑳𝑬𝑺.

mattia's pov:

"kai, i have to get ready to go to work now," i explained, trying to tug him off of me.

"no," he replied stubbornly, clinging around me like a koala.

"kairi, baby, c'mon this happens every morning," i sighed.

"but i want cuddles," he replied, pouting at me.

"baby, we can cuddle all you want when i get home, i'm only working half a day today," i tried again.

i was already running late, i was still in my dinosaur pyjamas that he had bought me for our anniversary for fucks sake.

i tried to peel him off of me again, but it just resulted in him swatting my hands away.

"you, are staying right here," he said persistently, pushing me back onto the bed.

he crawled onto me, and i felt his small heartbeat on top of mine as he laid down.

his fluffy hair tickled my nose as he smiled into my chest.

i heard his soft snores as he drifted off into a slumber on top of me, and saw this as my opportunity to get away.

i gently rolled him over, holding my breath as he landed on the bed next to me. i breathed a sigh of relief as his eyes remained shut, his cheeks slightly pink.

i smiled softly and kissed his forehead before going into the closet to find my work clothes.

i fixed my tie and checked my outfit in the mirror. decent. i shrugged and carefully walked down the stairs, scared to make any noise in case i woke kairi up.

i strode into the kitchen and grabbed the kettle, ready to make a coffee. i reached up to the cupboard and grabbed out a mug, the loud echoes of the kettle filling the air.

"going somewhere, polibio?" i heard a voice behind me.

i froze and turned around, seeing my small boyfriend wrapped in blankets and angrily staring at me.

"i- uh- how did you wake up?" i asked nervously.

why am i scared of him?

to be fair, he gets really cranky when i don't give him cuddles.

"when you rolled me over, dumb fuck," he muttered, grabbing my arm and dragging my back up the stairs.

"but my coffee-," i said sadly.

"no. cuddles."

he grinned as he pulled me back onto the bed, still in my suit and tie.

my phone pinged from the bedside table and i briefly looked over to see a text from my boss, probably asking where i was.

"i'll take that," kairi said, grabbing my phone.

"wai-," i started, scared of what he was gonna type.

he read the text out loud;

boss
polibio, you're 30 minutes late for the third time this week. be late again and you won't have a job here anymore.

"ugh, this bitch," kairi made a disgusted face as he started to type an angry reply.

he typed;

mattia's not coming to work today you whore, he would much rather be cuddling me, so shove it up your ass. i don't want you texting my boyfriend's number again ugly bitch. good day :)

i looked over at the text and groaned, as he giggled next to me and pressed send before i could stop him.

"kaiii, i'm gonna get fired," i whined.

"oh well, more time for cuddles," he laughed as me settled on top of me again.

i smiled to myself as i engulfed him in my warm embrace.

a/n: hi this is short as fuck but i actually kinda like it
anyways i kinda just wanted to update cause i've been slacking recently teehee

𝓧𝓾𝓮 😢𝓱𝓾𝓪 😖𝓹𝓲𝓪𝓸 🥺𝓹𝓲𝓪𝓸 ✨𝓫𝓮𝓲 😈𝓯𝓮𝓷𝓰 😭𝔁𝓲𝓪𝓸 🖤𝔁𝓲𝓪𝓸😍