𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑲𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑺 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑨 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑲𝑨𝑰𝑹𝑰

mattia's pov:

"pleaseeee," the small boy begged, tugging on my arm desperately. i tried to shrug him off as i kept scrolling through tiktok. he plopped himself down next to me on the couch and repeatedly poked my arm, trying to grab my attention.

"i don't wanna work out with you, bubba, i'm literally an unfit blob," i replied, trying to turn away from him.

"c'mon, we gotta get rid of that dad bod," he said cheekily, patting my stomach.

"bitch i-"

he dragged me downstairs without another word and i watched as kairi set out yoga mats for the 2 of us. of all the things we could do, he chose couples yoga. he turned the tv on, searching up a good video. he looked at me happily as i rolled my eyes before chuckling and getting on the mat with much difficulty.

i looked at the screen, my jaw dropping as i saw the impossible looking pose we were meant to achieve.

"and how in the fuck do you think i'm meant to do this," i whined as i watched the flexible couple on the screen with amusement.

"just try it," he giggled, eyeing me.

"ok, so now you hold my body with your arms and legs," he tried to explain to me as i gave him a confused look. i was lying on my back with my arms and legs straight up in the air, and he was meant to lie on top of them horizontally.

he gently laid himself across my arms and legs, my feet holding him up. he interlocked his fingers with mine to keep balance and smiled down at me proudly.

"so this is what you'd look like if you were the top..." i muttered, trying to hold in my laugh.

i heard him choke on his spit as he started to giggle uncontrollably. my legs gave out from laughing, causing him to clumsily fall onto me. i could feel him wheezing on my chest as i kissed his forehead.

"ok, so maybe yoga wasn't the best idea," he grumbled.

"yeah, no shit," i replied sassily.

he glared playfully at me before grabbing the tv remote again.

"wait what are you doing-"

"it's workout time," he smirked.

"kairi, please, i can't do this anymore," i groaned as we started the 4th set.

he just grinned at me as the annoying voice from the tv announced, "over half way there guys! keep it up!"

"LIAR. LIARRR! FUCKING. LIIIAAARRR!!" i screamed at the tv as we started the pushups, my arms burning.

i looked over at my boyfriend, who was practically a beast. i admired his petite toned body as sweat glimmered on his abs.

"get moving big boy," he rolled his eyes at me, blushing from my intense gaze.

i huffed in defeat.

"damn, you looking hella thick," i smirked, slapping kairi's ass as we started the squats.

"matti, stop," he giggled as he bent his knees once more.

"i can't do this anymore," i announced in defeat, lying back on the mat.

"what about some cooking?" he asked, making my eyes light up.

i scooped him up in my arms as he squirmed and giggled, rushing to the kitchen.

"what in the skinny is this," i gave him a disgusted look as i stared at the green-looking recipe in front of him.

"salad with brussel sprouts and kale," he replied, eyes scanning the recipe in front of him.

"yeah..what if we didn't eat that," i retorted, reaching for the leftover pizza we had in our fridge.

"no," he swatted my hand away, causing the pizza to fall on the floor.

"my pizza-"

"i think i've had en- MRFGH," i got cut off rudely as kairi shoved more salad into my mouth, force feeding me like a child.

he laughed as i stared at him angrily.

i forced myself to swallow the salad, almost throwing up in the process.

"that's enough healthy for today," i whined, trying to get the disgusting taste out of my mouth.

"shower time!" kai shouted, jumping onto my back energetically.

i chuckled and carried him up the stairs on my back. i gently placed him on the bathroom counter as i turned the tap on, running the water. i waited for it to reach the perfect warm temperature as we stripped ourselves of our sweaty clothes.

i gently pulled kairi into the shower, lathering my hand up with shampoo. i smiled as i gently massaged it into his fluffy hair. we giggled as we washed each other, often getting soap in our eyes and mouths accidentally.

we stepped out of the shower, and i wrapped him in a soft towel to stop his shivering. i ruffled his hair as he smiled up at me cutely. i linked our lips, pulling him into a soft kiss, our passion spilling into one another.

maybe workouts with kai aren't so bad.

a/n: i like the idea behind this but the way i skipped to scenes is kinda confusing sorry about that
also sorry for any mistakes my head hurts so fucking bad

part 2 to 'detention' will be up soon

it feels good to update again for u guys :')

thank you for the immense support you guys show on my chapters, it gives me so much motivation. it makes me so happy when i see your comments, i'm glad that people actually enjoy my writing. thank you for reading, 60k is insane 🖤