Chapter One

A/N: Sorry I have no idea how to bold on my phone. So if you are reading my other book, Will he ever love me, you probably know I'm in the hospital and I just a surgery. I've got another next week. I wrote this months ago, but I scratched it cause I thought it was bad. Anyway, I'm not going to be writing this week so I thought I would just post this for you guys, because you guys deserve it so yeah. Oh, I figured out how to bold, yay!

Sophie had just light-leaped to the Healing Center to check on Keefe. Fitz, her boyfriend, was waiting for her at the door. He seemed excited and when she peeked in the doorway which made him even cuter than ever. 

He wrapped her in a tight hug and let her lean against his shoulder. She hadn't realized how much she had missed having him as her boyfriend. He slipped into her mind and said to her the words she was thinking.

"I've missed you, Sophie. It's so amazing to have my girlfriend back." he told her, "by the way, I brought you a present."

"Really?" she asked him. Fitz had always brought her presents before they had started dating. She had loved it, not the presents themselves even though they were perfect but the fact that he had thought of her every single day made her heart flutter.

He handed her a small present wrapped in teal wrapping. She opened it and inside were two crush cuffs. They said Fitz Vacker + Sophie Foster.

"I love them," she told him, fighting to blink back tears. She had always had a crush on him since the day that he had found her in the Forbidden Cities. Now, this was really happening. He had brought her crush cuffs with their names on it.

"I've had them for a long time. Ever since right after Allveture. I've always carried them in my pocket but it's never been the right time. It still probably isn't but I mean while you were gone I just knew I needed too."

"Wow,"

"How's Keefe?" Sophie asked him.

"He's still asleep," Fitz replied. "I checked his dreams and honestly, you do not want to see what he is dreaming about."

"What is he dreaming about?"

"Go see for yourself, actually never mind you won't understand it. Keefe has a crush on you."

Sophie fell over but Fitz caught her in his arms wrapping them tightly around her steadying her.

"Keefe has a crush on me?" Sophie stuttered. It all felt so wrong. "For how long?" It was all she could get out of her mouth. She probably should have told Fitz she still liked him more but it felt like a hazy dream. Keefe couldn't possibly like her.

"Keefe's liked you since after he came back from the Neverseen," Fitz said staring at his feet. "Does that change anything for you?"

"No" Sophie blurted out," Keefe is a good friend but, that doesn't mean I want to date him. I want you, only you."

Fitz's face was flushed. He seemed lost for words. Sophie couldn't blame him. She had been lost for words just a little while ago too when Fitz had revealed his crush to her back at Everglen.

They leaned closer and closer. Their lips touched and Sophie couldn't believe it! They had kissed. What she had always wanted to happen. She would have loved to enjoy the moment if Ro hadn't just appeared.

Ro said, "Sorry didn't mean to interrupt your sweet moment but, are you kidding me?"

Fitz snarled, "Go away, Ro. As you can see we want some privacy."

"Ok, Pretty Boy but maybe you should ask one of your friends to watch Lord Hunkyhair since your going Fitzphie on him," she said.

"Ok fine, Ro." Fitz snapped. "can you please go away now." He turned to Sophie and said, "I'll always love you, I hope you will always love me."

Sophie smiled. She didn't know what to say but, "I love you too Fitz." while she put on the crush cuff he had given her. She couldn't wait for everyone at Foxfire to see it. After all, it would go back in session tomorrow and she couldn't help but feel that way.