Chapter Two

Sophie sitting on her bed in her room thinking about Fitz when she saw that someone was hailing her on her imparter. She picked it up and saw Biana, Fitz's little sister, was calling her. 

She accepted the call and saw Biana's face pop up on the screen. 

"Hey, Sophie!" Biana said, "I can't believe Foxfire is finally back in session."

"Yeah, I know!" Sophie replied trying to sound like she was really listening but, she was wondering if Biana knew about the crush cuffs or how she and Fitz had finally gotten back together.

Biana suddenly said, "I have to go!" 

Sophie was sure that she had reached to turn off the call on the imparter but realized that she hadn't pressed it. She decided to leave it on and see what Biana was going to do. 

She saw that Biana had stopped right outside of Fitz's bedroom. Sophie got a glimpse inside. There was Fitz sitting on his bed smiling with a huge dopey grin on his face.

Then she heard Biana say, "Why do you have such a big grin on your face?" she asked Fitz suspiciously. "Did you and Sophie get back together?"

"Yes" Fitz replied and Biana ran shrieking towards him.

"I knew you would!" she shrieked. "I knew it, Fitz! Wait, is that a crush cuff?" 

"Yeah" Fitz replied grinning even bigger than before.

"You gave it to her?"

"I did."

Just then her adoptive father Grady walked in.

Sophie hung up and looked up at him. He was staring at her arm where the crush cuff was. Edaline was right behind him.

"Does this mean you guys got back together?" Edaline asked Sophie. She was also staring at the crush cuff on her arm. Sophie couldn't help but blush. "I'll take that as a yes."

Grady cut in, "Okay, I guess but you know if you don't want to you know date anyone that's fine with me."

"Grady." Edaline pinched him on the arm, "I thought we talked about this."

Sophie wanted to ask what but she restrained herself somehow. She didn't need Grady in an even worse mood. She saw Edaline motion for Grady to come out of the room. 

Sophie decided to go to bed. It had been a long day and she had wasted so much energy thinking about Fitz she forgot to check on Keefe.

But, as sleep took over her she touched the cuff and fell fast asleep.