(Chapter 16) The wedding.

The rest of last night was a blur I just remembered leaving the room. And I wondered off to the beach and stayed there till the morning. I didn't check my phone all night, so I looked at it. And I had a bunch of messages from Brayden apologizing. So I just deleted them, and him. "Hey baby I thought that was you sitting here! How'd you sleep last night?" My mom asked, I wanted to tell her everything. But something told me I shouldn't, I didn't want her to worry.

"I slept fine, I just got up early to see the sunrise." I replied then forced a smile. "Huh you and me both, so what what it you have to tell me last night? It seemed really import not gonna lie." My mom said, once again I didn't want her to worry about me so I lied. "Oh that I have to leave tonight, I um booked a flight back home. I really need to get some stuff together, before I leave for collage." I said then forced a slight smile.

"That's to bad, I thought you were staying up here for another week." My mom said then hugged me, "You know how important school is to me, I just need everything to go smoothly." I replied, she looked sad but she'll get over it. "I know, just remember what I told you. Have fun this summer, please.

Because when you're older, you'll want memories to look back at. You'll want crazy fun stories,and experiences to tell your kids. And I don't want you to regret not experiencing that. Because you only live once, or yolo whatever you kids say. So make the most of everything, ok baby?" My mom said, then she got up and started walking away.
After she said that I started reminiscing the all the fun I had this week; despite what happened last night.

listen to me you are not broken, you're perfect.When I think of you I don't think that you are dirty, or broken. I think that you are smart, talented, and b..beautiful......
Well we just have to make tonight extra special. I know I'm certainly never going to forget this trip...
when I'm around you, you make me feel I don't know happy and it makes me do stupid things...
You mean the absolutely world to me, and it sucks that it's took me so long to realize that....

After everything that's happened, believe it or not i'm not mad at Brayden. Even though things ended, I had the most fun this week; then i've had in my lifetime. He showed me that I'm not unloveable, and he also showed me I deserve better. I know what I need to do, starting with getting the hell off this beach.

A few minutes later
I opened our room door and luckily Brayden was up. He looked terrible though, his eyes were are red and puffy. "Hey," I said then sat on the edge of the bed. "Hey, I was really worried about you." Brayden said, I could tell he was up all night.He had bags underneath his eyes, part of me felt bad; but another part of me could care less."I'm fine, you know just got cheated on." I said then faked a laugh. "Listen I know I fucked up, and I'm a terrible person. But please forgive me, I am so so sorry." Brayden said,

"You definitely fucked up big time now if you'll excuse me I have to get dressed." I said then unzipped my suitcase. "I love you," Brayden said, "Really, you love me. That's bullshit if you love someone you wouldn't cheat on them." I said then folded my arms. "What do you want me to do, I made a mistake! Why can't you get the fuck over that?!" Brayden shouted,

"Because we were only dating for a week, and you already cheated!Sorry if I can't get over that, it's only happened to me in my last two realtionships!" I yelled, "listen you have to believe me, it was a mistake. I don't know why I did what I did, I didn't even want to. I don't know what's going on, my head is so fucked right now!" Brayden said, "When you come up with an excuse as to why you cheated, let my know." I said then slammed the bathroom door,

A few minutes later
Landens pov

"Why were you talking to Leilani last night?" I said to Colton then crossed my arms. "What are you stalking me now? I was literally checking on her, so chill the fuck out."  Colton said then tightened his tie, "I thought we agreed to leave them alone." I said, "I SAID you need to stop trying to break them up!" Colton shouted, "Oh so now it's all on me?! Last I checked you agreed to this, so all this is on you too!" I yelled back, "what the hell do you mean all this?!" Colton said, "doesn't matter it's all on me right?" I said then left the room.