~ Chapter 1 ~

A little background info about the characters:

Sidharth is 39 years old. He studied in a boarding school since he was in 1st standard. He later went to college in USA. His mom had died and he wasn't close to the rest of his family. He had came back after almost 29 years, he had inherited his dad's company, who was the co-founder. On the other side, Shehnaaz was born in Punjab, but her family shifted to mumbai when she was 2, and has lived here since. As it was her and sidharth's dad's company, she frequently visited his house, but had only once seen him there ( when he came to meet his dad )  Shehnaaz and Kaushal (sid's brother) are very close to each other. They are best friends. Sidharth's best friend Nakuul , is his main manager while Arti is his assistant manager. Arti had tried to propose to sidharth a year earlier, when he moved to Mumbai from USA. Shehnaaz and sidharth didn't know each other, just by names.

PRESENT DAY :

Sidharth has handled the company the past 1 year, Today, shehnaaz who had been completing her buisness studies for the past 2 years, was supposed to return and handle the company alongside him.

AIRPORT :

Kaushal and Shehnaaz's parents were waiting for her. She came out of the airport, laughed and ran towards them. He hugged her parents and shouted Kushhaaaaal he laughed and Shehnaaz hugged him still laughing. Kaisi hai yaar tu? Mein bahut acchi hu tu kaisa hai? Bas badiya. Aur norma kaisi hai? (His dog) accha matlab tere saamne ek poora insaan khada hai aur tujhe kutte ki padi hai? Haan to kutte cute hote hain na , tu thodi cute hai she replied laughing. He playfully hit her and all 4 of them sat in the car and went home.

They reached Sana's home which was a beautiful beach facing mansion. All of them ate and talked, while Kaushal left for work. Chal see you soon all the best he said hugging her and went out. It was now 7 in the morning. She decided to sleep for some time and then get ready. As today , now that she's older, her dad wants her to handle the company along with his co founder's son Sidharth Shukla.

Sana woke up around 9 , and rushed to get ready.

While she was eating her father was instructing her about what to do and what not to do

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

While she was eating her father was instructing her about what to do and what not to do.

Beta saara kaam dhyaan se dekhiyo kuch idhar udhar nahi hona chahiye, aur kisi se pange mat liyo, aur sidharth ko bhi tang mat kariyo, kuch problem ho toh Kaushal se pooch liyo , Pehle sidharth se mil liyo jaate hi. Tu sun bhi rahi hai?

Sana nodded. She grabbed her bag, touched his dad's feet , took his blessings and sit in the car.

She was twiddling her thumbs nervously in her car.

Haye rabba aaj pata nhi ki hon wala ne. Haye rabba merese koi galti na hojaye . Bacha lena please.

She reached the company and stepped out of the car. Kaushal was standing there at the gate waiting for her. He hugged her and they moved inside.

Inside the lift:

Nervous? Kaushal asked her. Fhat ke 4 hui padi hai meri she said laughing. Both of them moved out.

They were about to enter Sidharth's office , when sana stopped seeing Sidharth pacing in his office with a clipboard in his hand. She joined her hands and prayed and entered his office.

Kaushal smiled seeing her antics.

Sana and Kaushal knocked and entered. Kaushal waved at Sidharth while Shehnaaz smiled. He looked at them questioningly. Shehnaaz extended her hand for him to shake and said " Hi, Shehnaaz" he shook her hand and said " Welcome to the company" Shehnaaz smiled.

Now, since we are co partners, we have to take the correct decision for the sake of our company. We will have to convince the clients, to invest in our company. There's a meeting today at 3:00 PM where new clients will arrive and your skills will be put to test. I'll see you then and Kaushal will show you your cabin.
He said and turned his back towards them and got busy in the paper.

" Yeh hamesha se hi itna khadoos tha kya ? " Shehnaaz whispered. Kaushal shrugged his shoulders. Sidharth turned around and looked at them. Both of them smiled awkwardly and rushed out of his office.

Abey saali tu pagal hai kya? Abhi marte hum dono kaushal said. And then both of them started laughing. Nakuul came and looked at them. Nakuul meet Shehnaaz, Santokh uncle's daughter. Kaushal said.

Oh hi nice tu meet you Nakuul said shaking her hand. Nice to meet you too. Shehnaaz replied. Nakuul said something and Shehnaaz started laughing. Kaushal turned around and looked at sidharth who was looking at them through the mirror . He gently nuged sana and she turned around. Sana waved at him and be ignored her and got back to his work.

Yaar yeh itna khadoos kyun hai? Sana said tu Nakuul. Nakuul raised an eyebrow at her. Isko toh theek karna padega. Iska khaddos pana toh band karake rahoongi. Nakuul started laughing hard and said S..s..idharth shukla ko? Hahahahhaha use koi nahi theek kar sakta and he started laughing again.

Sana looked at Sidharth and smirked " Aage aage dekho hota hai kya"

Nakuul left for Sidharth 's cabin, knocked and entered.

Hey sid what's up? Nakuul said, kuch nahi tu bata? Bas wahi roz ka, accha sun jo aaj meeting hai woh bahut hi bade clients hai so we have to be careful.

"Let's see what happens" sid replied. Nakuul looked at Sana who was talking to a co-worker, and said "Yaar yeh ladki bahut mast hai"
Sidharth shrugged, but thought "Yaar yeh ladki lag toh acchi rahi hi hai aur bahut cute bhi hai . Sidharth wtf? What are you thinking? Stop"

sana was laughing which brought a smile on sid's face. Nakuul 's mouth was hanging open looking at Sidharth smiling. Sidharth quickly composed himself and turned around and said " Muh band karle machar ghus jayega "

Nakuul talked a bit more and then went out. He rushed to Shehnaaz and hi fived her. "Kyua hua?" Sana asked her. "Shehnaaz mein iss bande ko 15 saalon se jaanta hoon. Meine isko haste hue bahut kam dekha hai, lekin tu kya cheez hai? Tujhe dekhte hi uske face pe smile aa gayi" he said laughing. "Baby ab mein hoon hi aisi cheez kya karein?" Sana said laughing and all three of them laughed. "And call me Sana" she said smiling at him.

Heyooooo people.

Here's the first chapter ❤️❤️

Do tell me how it please ❤️❤️❤️

Sidnaaz: Meant to be 💫 [CLOSED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें