~ Chapter 9 ~

heyyyy peoplee

  @ShubhaMegha and @AchalaEkka told me that  my girlfriend is an alien which which was a chinese series, so turn out it has a kind of similar chapter, so i saw those episode which actually inspired me lol , so some of the moments might be from that series, but this story is 100% original.

soooo moving on

sidharth ran towards shehnaaz , he gathered her in his lap, and covered her with a coat. he took out his handkerchief and tied it around her bleeding ankle.

Ss: tu mera phone kyun nahi utha rahi thi? aur kaushal kidhar hai ? tu haya akeli kyu hai? aur yeh lagi kaise?

shehnaaz told him everything, he lifted her in his arms and took her to his car. A few moments later,kaushal arrived and saw that shehnaaz was missing and then he saw sidharth's car.

K : ohhhh ssshhhhhhhiiiiittttt beta tu toh gayaaaa,. Bro tujhe chodega nahi shit mannnn 

He moved towards sidharth's car. Sidharth was glaring at him 

K: *awkwardly* uh hi ? bro tu idhar kya kar raha hai?

Ss: ek kaam. Ek kaam bola tha ki shehnaaz ka dhyaan rakhna woh bhi nahi kiya gaya. Aur nahi hi phone uthaya. Man toh kar raha hai laga doon tujhe ek 

Shehnaaz was in the backseat trying not to laugh .

K: bro sorry naa ....... Please sorry sorry sorryyyyy.

Ss: jaldi chal ab toofaan aa raha hai.

K: okayy follow me.

kaushal sat in his car while sidharth followed him. They reached a house, Sidharth helped her out of the car and she winced in pain. They followed kaushal into the house. They met the owners who were an old couple. They led them to their respective rooms. 

EVENING:

The owners guided them to a beautiful sunflower field. Where shehnaaz and kaushal were busy running around and enjoying themselves. the storm had surpassed but they couldn't leave for another 2 days as it was not safe. they had visited various fields and did their work,  (sidharth se daant khaane ke baad lol ) 

all of them stayed in sidharth's room most of the time constantly bugging him. Shehnaaz made sidharth an instagram account, much to his reluctance. 

Ss: tere 2 million followers kyun hai bey?

S: kyunki mein model bhi hoon. Jo tu baar baar bhool jaata hai.

Ss: oh haan.

S: haye rabbbaaaaaa. Saale tera acc banaye hue abhi sirf 1 ghanta hua hai. ABHI SE 500K FOLLOWERS?????? KYUN???? KAISE????

Ss: ab mein hoon hi itna accha kya karein?

S: abeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ss: ab kya ho gaya?

S: yeh dekh. Tere naam ke fan pages. Dude they're maaaaaaad for you. Tu toh popular nikla bey.

Ss: lekin mere fan pages kis cheez ke liye?

S: itna hot business man ho toh aur kya-

sana realised what she had been saying and stopped, while sidharth was is shock. Kaushal who was on a call with nakuul began laughing while sana blushed. HARD. and sidharth was smirking.

shehnaaz excused herself and went out to get some air. She was sitting outside reading a book, when kaushal came to call her for dinner. All of them had dinner and went to sleep as they had \to go back early tomorrow

Sidnaaz: Meant to be 💫 [CLOSED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें