~ Chapter 5 ~

Hey peopleeee

So someone had asked me to clarify the ages of all of them, because it was getting confusing so...

Sid: 37 years
Shehnaaz : 27 years
Kaushal : 28 years
Nakuul : 36 years

So anyways, let's gooooo

NEXT DAY:

Shehnaaz woke up and a small smile was playing on her lips she didn't even know why. She checked the clock and it was 8:30 am. She just had half an hour to get ready. She cursed herself and went to get ready. She wore a simple turquoise kurti, ans silver jhumke along with it. The kurti hugged her body , while water was dripping from her hair on her back. She hurriedly put on eyeliner and a baby pink lip gloss. Her head was paining due to hangover from all that shots.

she reached the office and hurriedly and entered the conference room. 

S: i'm so sorry. i'm late. I'm soooo sorry.

she saw that the clients hadn't arrived , there was just Nakuul, Kaushal and Sidharth in the conference room.
I'm so sorry for being late she said putting her bag on the chair.

She side-hugged Nakuul and Kaushal and smiled at sidharth.

Sidharth was lost in her beauty. How she looked so beautiful so effortlessly. The way her wet hair bounced and sprinkled water , the way her face breaks into a smile so effortlessly.

Shehnaaz was waving a hand in front of his face.

S: " Helloo?? Earth to sidharth!! SIDHARTHH"

Ss: Huh?.... Oh haan bol.

S: Kahan kho gya tha?

N: *whispers* Shehnaaz ke khayalon mein

But unfortunately everybody heard him, while Kaushal was trying not to laugh, Shehnaaz blushed, while sidharth was red from embarrassment.

Ss: Bakwaas kam kiya karo tum dono.

N: Bakwaas kaha ki sach hi toh bola.

Sidharth was about to move towards Nakuul, When their clients entered. Nakuul left the room while they continued the meeting.

The deal was finalized.

But we need these perfumes to be 100% natural. So you'll have to go to the mondfield island. The clients said.

( Info: just imagine that mondfield is an actual island, which has a bridge connecting it to mumbai. It has like 7 families living on it. It's small)

S: I was thinking the same. We'll look into that *smiles*

C: Please make sure that everything is in order. We're investing 7 crores in your firm, and we need to make sure.

S: smiling. Don't worry I'll personally check everything is in order.

Sidharth was just sitting back, letting her handle the meeting.

After everything was finalized, the clients left. Nakuul came in for the file regarding the new project.

Ss: Lekin island jaayega kaun?

S: Mein aur kaushal chalenge. Iss Saturday ko chale jayenge.

Ss: Hum chalenge Kaushal kya karega?

Kaushal and Nakuul smirked at each other.

S: Lekin tu kaise jaayega? Saturday ko toh tujhe us sports meeting mein jaana hai na?

Ss: Arey haan. Theek hai phir. No option.

Sidnaaz: Meant to be 💫 [CLOSED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें