~ Chapter 19 ~

A FEW MONTHS LATER : 

IT HAS BEEN A FEW MONTHS  SINCE LOCKDOWN GOT OVER, THEIR LIFE WAS BACK TO NORMAL. SIDHARTH AND SHEHNAAZ HAD PRACTICALLY MOVED IN TOGETHER, ALL OF THEM USED TO HAVE LUNCH AT SANA'S PLACE ALMOST EVERYDAY , SID'S DAD, SANA'S DAD, SANA'S MOM, KAUSHAL, NAKUUL, SID , SANA AND SOMETIMES ANANYA AND SAMAIRA. 

ANANYA : KAUSHAL'S GIRLFRIEND ( OF 6 MONTHS )

SAMAIRA: NAKUUL'S GIRLFRIEND ( OF 3 YEARS )

AT SANA'S HOUSE 

3:00 PM 

Sana Mom : Yeh kaushal kidhar reh gaya?

All of them had eaten , sana's dad  and sid's dad were talking , sid nakuul were talking. While shehnaaz was waiting for kaushal so that she could irritate him

 Kaushal entered the house 

K: hi aunty he said touching her feet.

Sana's mom twisted kaushal's ear. "kitni baar bola hai ma bola kar. Aur itna late kyu hua?" she said. "Accha sorry ma sorryyy" kaushal replied and sat down. 

Sana's mom served him food. Sidharth , nakuul were on a call. Shehnaaz was bored she sat besides kaushal and kept her head on his lap. She put kaushal's hand in her hair. Kaushal out of habit started massaging her scalp eating with other and talking with sidharth. Shehnaaz sighed in relief closing her eyes. 

K: kya hua?

S: aisa lag rha hai aaj kuch hone wala hai

Ss: kuch nahi hoga chill kar baby

Sana's mom came and said "Sana khaana khaane de use" Shehnaaz shook her head.

Sid's dad burst out laughing, everyone looked at him confused.

sid dad: yaad hai jab inn dono ko punishment mili thi school mein? Isi cheez ki wajah se?

Everyone except nakuul and sid started laughing while shehnaaz and kaushal groaned and sana hid her face in kaushal's leg out of embarrassment. 

 flashback //

A 10 year old shehnaaz had her head on  Kaushal's lap. both were sitting on the school grounds. Talking.  Kaushal's hand instinctively was in her hair. Shehnaaz was blabbering  Some teacher saw that and went away. 

A few hours later 

microphone : Shehnaaz kaur gill and Kaushal Shukla, report to the principles office immediately. 

Kaushal and shehnaaz looked at each other confused. They went to office and saw their parents sitting there. 

Sid and sana's dads : Ab iss baar tum dono ne kya kar diya ?

S and K: humne kuch nahi kiyaaaaa

Principle: Beta yeh padhne ki age hai pyaar vyaar toh baad mein hota rahega

Every single person there was confused. The principal explained what the teacher had seen, Kaushal and Shehnaaz were enraged while all the parents were trying not to laugh. The principal asked kaushal and shehnaaz to go to back to the classroom while the parents talked. Their parents explained everything and went home. 

Flashback ends //

Everyone was laughing looking at their irritated faces. 

SM: email check kiya tum dono ne? 

both of them shook their heads 

Kaushal and Sana opened their e-mails

K and S : Areyyyyy yaaaaarrrr

Sidnaaz: Meant to be 💫 [CLOSED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें