~ Chapter 17 ~

NEXT MORNING: 

Shehnaaz woke up to see sidharth sleeping peacefully in her embrace his head now on her stomach, while his rest of the body was aligned with hers. She was running her hand through his hair  kissing his head. He gently freed herself from him, placing his head on a pillow. And went to freshen up. Sidharth tried to hold her by searching for her. He couldn't feel her and saw that she was not there.

He pouted and went to find her. He got up and saw her coming out of the washroom wiping her wet hair. She was wearing a basic black kurti but sidharth was mesmerized seeing her. His mouth fell open seeing that natural beauty in front of him.

Shehnaaz was waving her hand in front of his face.
S: Kaha kho gaya?

Ss: tujhme ❤️

He pulled her from her waist and hugged her wrapping his arms around her. Shehnaaz hugged him back sighing in relief.

Thank you.... He whispered in her ears. I'm always there for you.... She whispered back kissing his neck.

ABEY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!! Someone shouted from the door.

Both of them got scared and looked towards the door. Kaushal was standing there with his eyes closed shut cursing his luck.

K: MERI ENTRY HAR BAAR ITNI GALAT TIME PE KYU HOTI HAI YAAR? (Kyunki tumhari author ko maza aata hai 😂)

Sidharth wanted to kill him but said

Ss: knock karna sikhaun kya tujhe ab?

K: oh hello. Pehli baat toh mein pichle 15 min se bell baja rha hu. Aur doosri baat mere paas chaabi hai. Aur teesri baat, mein iss door pe knock ksrne wala tha but this was fucking open. So galti meri nahi tumhari hai. He said rolling his eyes

Ss: bhaunk kya hua?

K: bhai hu tera.

Sidharth glared at him which made him gulp.

K: Dad ne bola hai ki tum dono ko mere saath company chalna padega 1 ghante ke liye. Kuch problem ho gayi hai.

Shehnaaz was already ready, while sidharth went to take a bath. All three of them left for the company.

AT THE COMPANY:

N: thank god aa gaye tum dono.

S: hua kya?

N: Someone broke into your company. He surpassed all 4 layers of security and stole some documents.

Ss: what the fuck? What documents?

K: woh ummm

Ss: Jaldi nikaloge muh se?

N: Um Shehnaaz se related documents. Uske adress phone no waghera wala folder, jismein uski personal details hai. Uske saath mein safe thi jismein company ke paise the , but usne kuch nahi liya. Bas Shehnaaz se related documents the ek bhi nahi hai ab. Aur tere desk pe sana ke jitne bhi pics the koi bhi nahi hai aur jo pics shehnaaz ki uski desk pe thi woh bhi nahi hai. In short shehnaaz se related sab kuch gaya. 

Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz who looked scared. He pulled her in front of himself so that her back was touching his chest. He wrapped his hands around her.

N: police search kar rhi hai. CCTV mein bhi usne ek skull mask daal rakha tha toh face nahi dikh raha. . Aur saare guards behosh the. Pata nahi kaise usne face aur fingerprint recognition bhi crack kar liya. Pata nahi kya ho rha hai. Mein police se pooch ke aaya.

Shehnaaz looked at sidharth. Sidharth mujhe dar lag rha hai. She whispered.

Sidharth pulled her towards himself and hugged her tight wrapping her in his embrace. Keeping his chin on her head rubbing her back continuously comforting her. He cupped her face in his hands and looked in her eyes. Meri jaan jabtak mein zinda hu, tujhe kabhi kuch nahi hone dunga. He said caressing her face with his thumbs. He gently kissed her plump lips and then her forehead. Wrapping her in his embrace one again. Her face buried in his chest his arms wrapped around her protectively. 

Ss: Kuch pata chala?

N: abhi tak toh nahi.

Kaushal came and said "Abhi tak toh kuch nahi pata chala. Aaage dekhte hai kya hota hai"

N: Chalo ab ghar chalte hai Humein police inform kardegi. 

Nakuul bid them goodbye and went back. Kaushal went to the police to give them their numbers and went home too. Sidharth was in a deep discussion with the inspector still hugging shehnaaz close to her

P: sir abhi koi information nahi hai. Yeh sab jo kiya gaya hai bahut mahino ki planning se kiya gaya hai. Kyunki us insaan ne ek bhi saboot nahi choda.

Ss: Sir jaise hi aapko kuch bhi pata chale, please hume bata dijeyaga. 

P: ji sir bilkul. Ab hum chalte hai.

The police went away and sidharth looked at shehnaaz pulling her away from him. 

Ss: Baby itna overthink mat kar sab theek ho jayega. He kissed her nose and both of them went back. 

Sidharth was driving with his hand in shehnaaz's and her head on his shoulder. 

The went in and ate breakfast and called her parents, both of them trying to explain them what had happened. Shehnaaz's parents were hell worried. After assuring them that she's take care of herself, she hung the phone looking exhausted. Sidharth was tired too. He realised that both of them needed a break. Sidharth went down and made a few calls, while sana was in the game room trying to distract herself. Sidharth made a few calls. 

He went to her room and called her up. She came and saw a dress on the bed and was in awe of it. It was a black cocktail dress with a slit till the thigh, before shehnaaz could say anything, he kissed her cheek and said, ready hoja, ek surprise hai and went to his room.

Helloooooooo toh kaise hain aap log? I hope you're doing good....❤️❤️

So We're at almost 63K reads !!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! ❤️❤️🤧🤧

Isi khushi mein yeh lo tumhara face reveal. (btw yeh pic yaha bas 3 ya 4 dino ke liye rahe gi baad mein hata doongi lol😂😂)

So haha this is me . Finally

Lekin mein aap logo ko pehle hi bata du, ki jisne chori ki woh koi stalker nahi hai , so keep guessing woh ho kaun sakta hai? 😂🤧

Sidnaaz: Meant to be 💫 [CLOSED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें