~ Chapter 14 ~

Please do read the author's note at the end ❤️

Shehnaaz had packed all of her things and both of them  moved out. Shehnaaz prayed and both of them went out. She locked the house and both of them sat in the car and sidharth started driving.  While music was blasting through the speakers while shehnaaz was singing along. 

Sidharth was stealing glances at her smiling, while she was lost in her own world singing along the lyrics of the song.

kehte hain khuda ne iss , jahan mein sabhi ke liye,

kisi na kisi ko hai, banaya har kisi ke liye,

tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara maano, 

mujh ko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye, 

Shehnaaz was singing and suddenly, sidharth started to make a video.

Shehnaaz was oblivious to this, and sang the next line,

kuch toh hai tujhse raabta. Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta.

Kaise hum jaane humein kya pata, kuch toh hai tujhse raabta. 

Shehnaaz looked into sidharth's eyes, and sang the next lines,

tu humsafar hai, fir kya fikar hai, 

jeene ki wajah yahi hai, marna isi ke liye....

Shehnaaz was looking at sidharth, but he was lost in her..... 

He was lost in her melodious voice......

He was lost in her big brown eyes.......

He was lost in her beautiful face.....

He was lost in her cute sa pout......

He was lost in her beautiful soul.....

He was lost..... He was lost in his Shehnaaz..... Only his....

He came out of his trance, and saw her looking at him tilting her head like a puppy.  Which made him chuckle. He took her hand in his, holding it firmly. I love you... shehnaaz whispered almost tearing up, I love you too meri jaan he said kissing her hand . 

He started driving again, and reached a store.

Shehnaaz looked at him confused, 

Ss: chal kuch samaan lena hai. Shehnaaz nodded and got out of the car. Sidharth handed her a mask, and wore one himself. And went into the store hand in hand. They bought some groceries and some essential items. They were roaming in the store when they saw an old couple,of  around 65 or 70.

The old lady pointed towards a chocolate, which was high on the shelf . The old man smiled and picked up that chocolate and handed it to her wife. The old lady smiled and kissed his cheek whispering a thank you. Making the old man laugh.

Sidharth and shehnaaz looked at each other, smiling, that  hoping this is what destiny has in store for them.... Their happily ever after.....

Both of them moved from there and went to get ice creams and chocolates. As they knew they're gonna be stuck for a long time, they took hell loads of ice cream, chocolates and chips. And went to the counter to pay.

Before sidharth could do anything, she handed her card to the cashier. Sidharth was about to say something when she said, "You paid the last time, i got it this time. You can't expect to be treated like a queen when you don't treat your guy like a king" 

Sidnaaz: Meant to be 💫 [CLOSED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें