~ Chapter 15 ~

Sidharth woke up few times throughout the night, to check on her, only to find her sleeping peacefully, completely wrapped up in his arms..... Sleeping like a baby..... This was the first time in years she had slept peacefully without nightmares....

10 IN THE MORNING:

 sidharth woke up as sunlight fell on his face, he sleepily looked at shehnaaz who was trapped in his arms, with her head on his chest. he kissed on top of her head and was gently caressing her head. Shehnaaz too woke up as the rays hit her face. she yawned and looked up at him.

hiii she said sleepily. Sidharth  gently bent down and kissed her nose " Good morning baby" he whispered. Morning she said gently hiding her face in his chest. she looked up at him and said "Sorry kal meri wajah se teri neend kharaab ho gayi" he kissed her forehead and said " Tu pagal hai kya? kuch nahi hua hai. Mein waise bhi jaaga hua tha... Aur waise bhi, ab toh tu yahi hai abhi toh bahut neende khraab honi hai"  He said smirking and in a teasing and seductive voice. 

Hat ganda baccha she replied blushing and gently hit his chest. She went to freshen up while he went to the kitchen to fix something breakfast.

She came down to see sidharth looking around the kitchen in confusion. 

S: kya hua?

Ss: samman dhoond raha tha.

shehnaaz trotted over to him. And said mein banau? please please pleasseeeeee

sidharth nodded in a negative manner and started making something.

Please? please? please? she was continuously saying and with each please she poked his cheek with her finger.

S: aur tune mujhe kiss bhi nahi kiya subah se. 

sidharth smirked looking at her innocent face and moved towards her. 

She went out of the kitchen and was standing against the wall pouting. he moved towards her until they were an inch apart he locked her hands above her head with his one hand. and pulled her closer from her waist. Shehnaaz couldn't move as her hands were above her head. he leaned in and both of them could feel each others breath , blush was creeping on shehnaaz's face while she was breathing heavily with her eyes closed. he leaned in and his lips were about to touch hers, when the door opened.

"AAAAAAAAAAA yeh meine kya dekh liya !!!!!" kaushal shouted covering his eyes while nakuul was just laughing.

Sidharth left her hands and looked at kaushal and nakuul exasperated. 

Ss: *whispers* katay hi romance ke dushman hai yeh dono.

S: *giggles*

Ss: *irritated* bell bajana aata hai ya sikhau? Mummy Papa ne bachpan mein jab bataya the tu kha mar rha tha bey? He said to kaushal. Aur tu bhi he said to Nakuul.

Nakuul couldn't stop laughing, he was practically on the floor seeing sidnaaz ke expression. Kaushal still had his eyes closed while sana was standing awkwardly, while sidharth was irritated AF.

Ss: Nakuul chup kar. Aur tu nautanki aankhe khol.

Both of them did as told (Shukla ji ka khaunf 😂)

S: ab kyun aaye ho itne galat time pe bhaunkiye.

K: yeh le dad ne bheje hai.

Those were some papers regarding the company.

Ss: yeh driver ke haatho bhijwa sakte the.

K: Haan, lekin mujhe sana ke haath ke paranthe bhi khaane the. Aur tum dono ne nahi khaaye isiliye tumhe bhi khilane the . Bahut mast paranthe banati hai yeh.

Sidnaaz: Meant to be 💫 [CLOSED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें