~ Chapter 3 ~

All of them moved inside, and  had their food. Shehnaaz's driver came to pick her up.

NEXT DAY:

Sana entered the office and cheerfully greeted everyone who met her on the way. She directly went to kaushal's cabin and sat down.

K: Aur moti kya haal?

S: Pitne wale kaam mat kar. Sidharth kyun nhi hai apne cabin mein?

K: Ohhoooo 😏😏 Abhi se sidharth ko dhoondne lagi? Hmmmm youuuu like himmmmm he said teasingly.

S: Sana blushed a little. Oye khoteya chup kar mein ? Aur us Mr. Khadoos ko? No chance. Aur 11 bahe meeting hai isiliye pooch rhi thi.

K: Baby likh ke lele. Agar 2 hafton mein, tu uske pyaar mein pagal na hui na, toh mein apna naam badal doonga.

S: Haan theek hai. Naam soch ke rakhiyo fir. She said and moved to her own cabin.

10:30 am:

Yeh Mr. Khadoos abhi tak aya nahi? Meeting ka kya hoga? Shehnaaz thought

She went to Arti and asked her " Arti yeh Mr Khadoos abhi tak aaya kyun nahi?"
Mr khadoos ? Arti asked. Arey sorry sidharth aaya kyun nahi? Sana replied. Arti blushed really bad and said " Arey mujhe kaise pata hoga ?" Arti.... Tu sidharth ki secretary hai ya mein sana said sarcastically. Hellloooo? Earth to Artiiii sana said waving her hand in front of her.

Arti blushed and said " Mujhe nahi pata , mujhe toh kuch nhi bole sidharth" sana rolled her eyes and went away from there.

it was 10:45 so sana went to meeting room  still trying to find him. Yaar yeh phone bhi nahi uthata. Suddenly sidharth entered the maating room breathless as if he had come running here. he sat on the chair breathing heavily. Sana immediately bombarded him with questions

tu late kyun aaya? abhi 10 minute mein meeting hai aur tu itni late aaya. Atleast inform to kar deta mujhe kitni tension ho gyi thi. Mujhe itna dar lag rha tha ki kahin tujhe kuch ho na jaaye sana bit her tongue as sson as she realised what she had said. Sidharth smirked at her and got lost in her. Oh hello mr. khadoos kahan kho gaye she said blushing. Sidharth came out of his world and blushed. There was awkwardness in the air when sana broke the silence and said waise tu itna late aaya kyun? Arey woh dad ki kuch reports aayi thi toh usi ke chakkar mein late ho gya. 

suddenly sidharth's phone rang, he put it on speaker as it was from the guard. Sir pakka aapke yahi clients hain? the guard spoke. Sana and sid looked at each other confused. Haan yahi hain kyun kya hua? Sid said. Mein inko upar bhej deta hoon aap khud dekh lijeyaga  the guard said. Both of them were extremely confused. 5 mins later the investors arrived.

" Oh my god " sana whispered loud enough to be heard by sidharth only. He looked at her confused. The investor was a man of around 35, with a woman who looked young and sleep deprived. Sidharth was still looking at sana who was staring at the investors and went to greet them.

hi, yeah come on in . take a seat , i hope you found the room easily? The investors smiled and nodded. More like smirked.  Sidharth can i talk to you for a second? Alone please ?

sidharth was confused but followed her out of the room into the confrence room. 

Shehnaaz kya hua? Tu itni tension mein kyun lag rhi hai sidharth asked her. Shehnaaz was nervously fiddling with her thumbs. 

(s is shehnaaz, ss is sidharh)

s: sidharth hum inhein yeh deal nhi de sakte

ss: shehnaaz woh humein 10 crore de rhe hain? hum unhein deal kyun na dein? 

Sidnaaz: Meant to be 💫 [CLOSED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें