~ Chapter 21 ~

Guys i know i haven't updated in like AGES. I know I'm an asshole I'm really sorrrrrrryyyyyyyy.

Shehnaaz's hands were locked above her head her back touching the door, sidharth's hand was wrapped around her waist and  the other one pinned her hands. He was kissing her with an urgency and she replied equally . Sidharth broke the kiss and kissed her neck making her moan 

"Shhh baby"

Sidharth let go of her hands and bit her neck lightly and sucked on it giving her a hickey, making shehnaaz a moaning mess. Sidharth kissed her lips again, wrapping her legs around his waist he laid her to the bed gently hovering over her without breaking the kiss, he removed his shirt.

Shehnaaz flipped them over in an instant hovering over him she trailed kissed along his jawline moving to his chest leaving hickeys, "Fuck babyyy" he moaned sending butterflies through her stomach. Sidharth turned her around and slowly pulled the zipper of the dress kissing her back with every pull making shehnaaz whimper. He threw the dress somewhere on the floor leaving shehnaaz in her lingerie. 

He trailed kisses from her neck to her belly making her whimper in anticipation.

"Tell me what you want princess"

"You....I want you...."

"Mhmm"

He got rid of every layer of clothing between them. "I love you" he said placing his lips on her once again, his hands roaming around her body. "I love you too" she said between the kiss.

//

MORNING:

Shehnaaz woke up due to a knock on the door. She wasn't wearing anything so she slipped sidharth's t shirt on which was a little till her thighs. She opened the door and say Samaira standing there.

S: Good morning! jaldi chalo breakfast ke liye.

Shehnaaz nodded and went inside. She went to the washroom and saw her neck, which was adorning hickeys from last night. She sighed and started brushing. She took a bath and came out wearing a plain kurta and jeans. And woke up Sidharth.

S: sidhaaarrrrrrhhh uthhh late ho rha haiii

Sidharth mumbled incoherently in response. "Siddhhaarrtthhhhh uthhhhh" She said shaking him awake.

Sidharth woke up and sat on the bed,
"Ja nahane"
"mhmm kiss kar pehle"
"sidhaarrtthh drame mat kar ja nahane"
"Kiss kar pehle"
"Kutta"

She leaned in and pecked his lips. He whimpered with the loss of feeling her lips on his. He threaded his hands through her hair and pulled her closer and kissed her. He broke the kiss and went in the washroom after gently kissing her forehead.

Shehnaaz began to get ready while Sidharth was taking a bath.

He came out with a towel around his waist and water dripping down his hair and his "oh-so perfect" abs.

Shehnaaz turned around towards him and blushed.

"Like what you see?" He said smirking at her
"Shut up" she replied turning away from him. Sidharth let out a laugh, and changed into his clothes. Shehnaaz took a towel and dried his hair.

He kissed her nose making her giggle and both of them went down to have breakfast.

They greeted the other four and sat down. 

Ss: aaj ka kya plan hai?

K: Abhi Sightseeing aur shaam mein club

Ss: hmm okay

Sidnaaz: Meant to be 💫 [CLOSED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें